NYSC 2019 Batch B Winding-Up/Passing-Out Date Announced: This is to inform you that the National Youth Service Corps, NYSC 2019 Batch ‘B’ Stream I Winding-up/Passing Out date has been announced.
The Management of the National Youth Service Corps has fixed Thursday 28th Mayt, 2020 for the Winding up/Passing out activities of the 2019 Batch ‘B’ Stream 1 Corps Members Nationwide.
SEE ALSO: Rivers State University Resumption Date 2019/2020
Table of Contents
NYSC 2019 Batch B Winding-Up/Passing-Out Date Announced.
The exercise is to be carried out with all the associated activities, culminating in the Passing-out parade. All the States, excepting Adamawa, Borno and Yobe, are to prepare for the entire ramifications of the Winding-up/Passing-out programme.
NYSC Passing Out Events for 2019 Batch ‘B’ Stream I Corpers.
Given the circumstances of the Covid-19 Pandemic, and the required protocol for social/physical distancing, State/FCT Coordinators are enjoined to carry out the following:
- Release official vehicles to convey the Certification officers with letters of introduction for inter-State or border crossings, to facilitate the collection of Certificates of National Service at the NDHQ;
- Create enabling environment, preferably, open spaces for the distribution of Certificates of National Service to Corps members by creating at least ten (10) service points;
- The Distribution of Certificates of National Service be staggered for a period of ten (10) days, at the fist instance, in compliance with the approved protocol of social distancing, and continued thereafter depending on the number of the remaining Certificates;
- Each distribution point in the State should not have more than thirty (30) Corps Members, with a minimum of three 131 NYSC officials supervising the process;
- State Coordinators should engage officers on GL 12 and above to monitor the distribution of Certificates. Such officers are to ensure that social distancing is strictly adhered to at the various Local Government Areas;
- Provision has been made in the Passing-Out budget for the logistics of the officers that will monitor the exercise in all the Local Governrnent Areas;
State Coordinators are requested to establish contact with Security Agencies at the Local Government level for observance of the required protocol in order to ensure a hitch-free exercise, taking cognizance of the prevailing circumstances;
Interim reports on the Passing-out exercise are expected to be turned in one (1) week after the programme;
All area Directors are to monitor the level of compliance with the contents of the Circular, Please.
Management is using this medium to commend the passing-out Corps Members for their patriotism, selfless services and upholding the ideals of the NYSC Scheme.
Congratulations on completion of the National Service.