NYSC Batch C Mobilization Of Prospective Corps Members 2019 : National Youth Service Corps, NYSC – This is to inform all Prospective Corps Members, i.e. Nigerians who have graduated from Universities and Mono/Polytechnics both at home and abroad that the NYSC Online registration portal will be open from Monday, 14th to Thursday, 31st October, 2019 to enable them register for the 2019 Batch ‘C‘ mobilization exercise.
Table of Contents
NYSC Batch C Mobilization Of Prospective Corps Members 2019.
The website address is any of the following:
More Updates For You;
- NITDA Scholarship Scheme 2019-2020 For Masters And Doctoral Degree
- Oando Graduate Accelerated Program 2019-2020
- World Youth Forum 2019 in Egypt Registration Form (Fully Funded)
- Australia Awards Fellowships 2019-2020 for African Professionals
- NNPC/SNEPCo National University Scholarship Programme 2019
NYSC Batch C Mobilization Of Prospective Corps Members 2019 – Registration Guide & Requirements.
In order to ensure a seamless registration, prospective corps members are to note the following for strict compliance:
Prospective corps members should ensure that they have functional email addresses that they can access and Nigerian (GSM) telephone numbers with which to register. Such e-mail address and phone number must be maintained throughout the service year.
Locally trained prospective corps members are expected to use correct institution matriculation numbers to register.
For locally-trained graduates, only those whose names appear in the Senate/Academic Board Approved Result lists submitted by their institutions will have access to register on the NYSC portal.
Foreign-trained prospective corps members should NOTE that ONLY those that graduated from accredited institutions are qualified for mobilisation. Any foreign-trained Prospective Corps Member who is in doubt of the accreditation status of his/her institution should approach the Federal Ministry of Education for evaluation.
Foreign-trained prospective corps members who acquire online qualifications should present a letter for evaluation from Federal Ministry of Education.
Foreign trained Nigerian graduates are to visit the NYSC portal, register and upload the following documents:
- West African School Certificate(WASC) (with not less than 5 Credits at 2 siting) or its equivalent or
- General Certificate of Education (GCE O’ Level) (with not less than 5Credits at 2 sittings) or its equivalent or,
- NECO (with not less than 5 Credits at 2 sittings) or its equivalent or,
- NABTED (with not less than 5 Credits at 2 sittings) or its equivalent or,
- High School Diploma or its equivalent for those who attended school in the USA, etc
- First Degree or Higher National Diploma (HND) Certificate (Second Degree or Ph.D. not necessary). Holders of Higher Diploma Certificates are not qualified to register.
- Complete official transcript of the first Degree or HND programme.
- International traveling Passport showing:
- Personal Data Page;
- Visa to the country of study;
- Date of first departure to the country of study; and
- Date of arrival in Nigeria.
Graduates with dual nationalities are required to upload Personal Data Pages of both international passport and present the passports during pre-camp physical verification of credentials at the designated centres within the geo-political zones of the federation
There are Eight (8) centres for physical verification of credentials before deployment to orientation camps. All foreign graduates are at liberty to choose any of the centres which is most convenient for them for the exercise.
NYSC Mobilization Centres Across the Nation.
- Lagos Centre: NYSC Secretariat, Old Census office, BAB Animashaun Street, Surulere, Lagos State
- Osun Centre: NYSC Secretariat, New Ikirun Road, Omo West Osogbo, Osun State.
- Rivers Centre: NYSC Secretariat, 40 Ikwerre Road, Port Harcourt, Rivers State
- Edo Centre: NYSC Secretariat, 2 Red Cross Road, Off Ikpo Kpan Road, G.R.A Benin City, Edo State.
- Enugu Centre: NYSC Secretariat, 2 Abakaliki Road, G.R.A., Enugu State.
- Abia Centre: NYSC Secretariat, St. Finbarr‘s Road, Umuahia, Abia State.
- Bauchi Centre: NYSC Secretariat, Turaki Abdu Road, Fadamar Mada, Bauchi State.
- Adamawa Centre: Government Secretariat Jimeta-Yola, Adamawa State.
- Kano Centre: NYSC Secretariat, Gwarzo Road, Kano State
- Sokoto Centre: NYSC Secretariat, No. 22B Sultan Abubakar Road, Diplomatic Area, Opp. PDP Secretariat, Sokoto State.
- FCT Centre: NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp Kubwa, Abuja.
- It is the responsibility of the Prospective Corps Members who studied in non-English speaking countries to get their Certificates and Transcripts translated into English language before uploading. The translated transcripts and certificates should also be presented for physical verification at the orientation camp.
- All graduates of Medicine, Veterinary Medicine, Physiotherapy, Radiography, Optometry, Medical Laboratory Science, Nursing and Pharmacy are expected to have their practicing license, Certificates of Registration with their professional bodies and upload same on the portal. Payment receipts are not acceptable.
- Foreign-trained graduates seeking mobilisation for national service should not visit NYSC Headquarters, Abuja for physical verification of their document. The exercise will be done at the various verification centres as indicated by them during online registration
- Foreign-trained graduates are expected to go to the camps with the original documents they uploaded for verification.
- Provisional certificates, To Whom It May Concern, online print-out, scanned and photocopies of credentials are NOT acceptable.
- Foreign-trained graduates who registered for Exemption Certificate shall present all their academic credentials and international passport for physical verification when they come to collect the certificate at the National Directorate Headquarters, Abuja.
- All foreign-trained graduates who registered and are excluded from service should also present original academic credentials and international passport at the NYSC NDHQ, Abuja for physical verification before Exclusion Letters are printed online.
- All foreign-trained prospective corps members who registered but were not called up for service in the last batch should log on to the NYSC portal to revalidate their registration. This category of persons need not pay N2,750.00 (Two Thousand, Seven Hundred and Fifty Naira) again.
- Anybody who presents any fake document will be demobilised, decamped and handed over to the security agency.
- Prospective corps members should ensure that passport photograph used meet the following specifications:
- Ensure your face (eyes, nose, ears, mouth and jaw) is fully shown without bending
- Ensure the picture fills the frame and centralised
- Ensure the photo background is white or off-white with no shadow
- On no account should prospective corps members register by Proxy. They should also remember the fingers used for their biometric capturing as this will be used for verification at the orientation camps. Those who cannot be verified with their biometric at the orientation camps will not be registered
- Only prospective corps members who want their call-up numbers sent to them through SMS and wish to PRINT their call-up letters online are expected to pay the sum of Two Thousand, Seven Hundred and Fifty Naira (N2,750.00) (see NYSC Portal above on how to make payment).
- Prospective corps members who do not want to pay the N2,750.00 have the option of going to their institutions to check their call-up numbers and collect their call-up letters.
- All Prospective Corps Members who had paid for the online registration before but were not mobilised need not to pay again.
- A married female Prospective Corps Members (whether locally or foreign- trained) should upload copies of her marriage certificates, evidence of change of name, ie. Newspaper publication and sworn affidavit of change of name, and husbands places of domicile during registration for concessional deployment.
- The orientation camps are not ideal for pregnant and nursing mothers. Prospective corps members in this category are, therefore, to note that they will not be accommodated.
- Prospective corps members with life threatening ailments should indicate their TRUE HEALTH STATUS during registration to enable concessional deployment for them. They are expected to upload relevant medical papers, including; hospital card, medical report from Government/Military Hospitals, duly certified by a medical doctor with a stamp showing his/her license number, name and year of graduation.
- Graduates who have served in the armed forces (i.e Army, Navy, Air force) or the Nigeria Police Force for a period of more than 9 months are exempted from national service. Graduate Member of Staff of Security Agencies – NSO, SSS, DIA and NIA are also exempted from national service. Each graduate in these categories must upload photocopy of ID Card of their establishment and letter from such military/security establishment confirming that he/she is/was their personnel.
- Members of the armed forces desirous for concessional deployment and have served less than nine months in service are expected to upload letter of enlistment, identity card and letter of introduction from the command.
- Locally-trained part-time graduates are expected to register online and immediately print their exclusion letters on payment of Two Thousand, Seven Hundred and Fifty Naira (N2,750.00) only.
- Prospective corps members who graduated from institutions located in the following geo-political zones with challenges related to mobilisation should contact the under-listed telephone numbers:
- North Central – 08092142614
- North East – 08102790538
- North West – 08092142661
- South East – 09038034460
- South West – 07019190810
- South South – 08083201856