NYSC 2020 Batch A Orientation Course Date / Schedule : This is to inform all prospective Corps members that the Management of the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) has announced the date for the commencement of the 2020 Batch ‘A’ Orientation Course.
The National Youth Service Corps, NYSC 2020 Batch ‘A’ Orientation Course will commence on March 10, 2020.
Management of the Scheme has scheduled the 2020 Batch ‘A’ Orientation course to commence on Tuesday, 10th March, 2020 Nationwide.
- NYSC Portal Login 2020 – NYSC Dashboard portal.nysc.org.ng
- NYSC Senate List 2020 For All Institutions – Batch A
- JAMB Mock Exam Results 2020 is Out – UTME Mock Result Checker
- How to Upload Passport Photograph on applicants.inecrecruitment.com
- FirstBank Recruitment Application Form 2020
- NECO Timetable 2020 June/July Examination (SSCE INTERNAL)
- How to Register NECO BECE Registration Form 2020
The NYSC 2020 Batch ‘A’ Orientation Course is scheduled to commence in all the NYSC Orientation Camps as follows:
- Commencement/Registration – Tuesday, 10th March, 2020.
- Cut-off date for Registration – 12 Midnight, Wednesday, 11th March, 2020.
- Swearing-In Ceremony – Thursday, 12th March, 2020.
- Closing Ceremony: Monday, 30th March, 2020.
All prospective corps members slated for the 2020 Batch ‘A’ Orientation Course are advised to proceed to their respective Camps as stated on their Call-up Letters. Foreign-trained graduates are to report to the Camp with their International Passport and original copies of all uploaded documents.
National Diploma (ND) Certificate will be presented in addition to other relevant documents by Prospective Corps Members of Mono/Polytechnic as pre-condition for registration at the Orientation Camps nationwide.
Prospective corps members are strongly advised not to present any fake document for registration. Management has put in place adequate machineries to clamp down and prosecute anyone caught.
In the event of any loss of Call-up Letter, the Corps member who collected the Call-up letter from his/her Institution is advised to obtain Police Report and Sworn Affidavit, thereafter, report to the Institution of graduation for further necessary action. Those who initially printed their Call-up Letters on-line can re-print the Call-up Letters in the case of loss.