NSUK Part-Time Admission Form 2019/2020 Academic Session: NSUK Part-Time form – The management of the Nasarawa State University, Keffi (NSUK), Centre for Continuing Studies, is now selling forms for admission into its Part-Time degree programmes for the 2019/2020 academic session.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Nasarawa State University, Keffi (NSUK) PART-TIME programmes approved by National Universities’ Commission (NUC) for the 2019/2020 academic session.
- How to Lodge Complaints to CBN Over Banks Unfair Practices
- CBN N50bn Loans to SMEs & Others End 2024
- CBN COVID-19 Support Loan 2020 for Households & Businesses
- How to Apply CBN N50bn COVID-19 Intervention Fund
- How To Apply CBN AGSMEIS Loan 2020/2021 & Requirements
- CBN MSMEDF Loan 2020/2021 Application Guide – Apply Without Collateral
- CBN Salary Structure – Current Central Bank of Nigeria Salary Structure
- Central Bank of Nigeria Recruitment Portal 2020 – www.cbncpp.org
NSUK Part-Time Degree Available Programmes.
(A) FACULTY OF ADMINISTRATION
1. Department of Accounting – B.Sc. in Accounting
2. Department of Banking and Finance – B.Sc. in Banking and Finance
3. Department of Business Administration – B.Sc. in Business Administration
4. Department of Entrepreneurship – B.Sc. in Entrepreneurship
5. Department of Public Administration – B.Sc. in Public Administration
(B) FACULTY OF ARTS
1. Department of English – B.A in English
2. Department of Arabic Studies – BA in Arabic Studies
3. Department of Islamic Studies – B.A in Islamic Studies
4. Department of French – B.A in French
(C) FACULTY OF EDUCATION
1. Department of Educational Foundations – BA (Ed) in Educational Management
(D) FACULTY OF NATURAL & APPLIED SCIENCES
1. Department of Computer Science – B.Sc. in Computer Science
2. Department of Mathematics – B.Sc. in Mathematics
3. Department of Physics – B.Sc. in Physics/Electronics
4. Department of Statistics – B.Sc. in Statistics
(E) FACULTY OF SOCIAL SCIENCES
1. Department of Economics – B.Sc. in Economics
2. Department of Mass Communication – B.Sc. in Mass Communication
3. Department of Political Science – B.Sc. in Political Science
4. Department of Sociology – B.Sc. in Sociology
5. Department of Psychology – B.Sc. in Psychology
6. Department of Geography – B.Sc. in Geography
Nasarawa State University Part-Time Admission Requirements & Duration.
Application must possess the following:
i. Part-One applicants: minimum of five (5) O/Level credits which must include English and Mathematics.
ii. Part-Two applicants: A National Diploma (ND) or a recognized University Diploma in relevant area including O/Level requirement in (i) above
iii. Part-Five applicants: A Higher National Diploma (HND), a recognized University Degree or an Advance Diploma as recognized by Nasarawa State University, including O/level requirements in (i) above.
Duration of the Programmes:
- Part-One: Minimum of twelve semesters (six years)
- Part-Two: Minimum of ten semesters (five years)
- Part-Five: Minimum of four semesters (two years)
How to Apply NSUK Part-Time Admission Form 2020.
Visit the Nasarawa State University Keffi (NSUK) admission portal to commence your registration at https://forms.nsuk.edu.ng/apply/
Prospective candidates are requested to process their admission with JAMB registration number with the sum of N3,500 payable to JAMB before proceeding to register online via Remita platform. Visit a JAMB Accredited Centre of JAMB Office for more details.
Application forms would be purchased at the cost of N5,000. This is in addition to the payment of N315 only as Bank charges in any of these Banks through REMITA platform: Diamond Bank, Eco Bank, First Bank, UBA, Zenith Bank, Guarantee Trust Bank, Union Bank, Unity Bank, FCMB, Polaris Bank, Keystone Bank, etc.