NOUN Virtual Exam Application Form for 2020_1 Semester (On-Demand): The National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) has released the 2020_1 Semester online examination on demand form, Policy guidelines and deadline for submission of forms for all undergraduate and postgraduate students.
National Open University (NOUN) On-Demand Virtual / Online Examination Application (DEA) Form, Policy Guidelines and Submission Deadline for Examination on Demand, 2020_1 Semester. You can decide to fill the NOUN virtual exam form online OR Download in PDF for both Undergraduate and Postgraduate Students.
Table of Contents
The URL for access to virtual examination on-demand application process is: https://dea.nou.edu.ng/node/70827
NOUN Virtual Exam Application Form Deadline
a. Undergraduate Students
|FACULTY||CLOSING DATES FOR APPLICATION|
|Arts, Education, Agriculture and Health Sciences||19th of June, 2020.|
|Social Sciences||1st of July, 2020.|
|Management Sciences||11th of July, 2020|
|Sciences and Law||18th of July, 2020|
b. Postgraduate Students
Postgraduate students could take their examinations provided they apply for it by midnight 13th of June, 2020, from 15th to 20th of June, 2020.
DRAFT POLICY FOR ON-DEMAND EXAMINATION IN NATIONAL
OPEN UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA (NOUN).
- Student must apply for examinations by completing the electronic application form for on-demand Exams
- The student should have done course(s) and examination(s) registration(s) and must have been cleared by the Study Centre Director for the examinations.
- The student should sign an undertaking that he/she is computer literate enough to do virtual exams.
- The student must have interacted with his/her Course Material for a minimum of 8 weeks from the date of course registration. The student must also show evidence that he/she has taken TMA 1-3 for all the courses they are demanding to sit for the examinations.
- There must be a “Preceptor” to supervise the exams wherever the student is taking the exams.
- The Directorate of Examinations and Assessment will determine the date and mode of the examinations.
- The Head of Department (HOD) must have provided Test Items for the courses to be examined.
- All other rules and regulations approved by the University Senate for the conduct of examinations must be adhered to.