NOUN Virtual Exam Application Form for 2020_1 Semester (On-Demand): The National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) has released the 2020_1 Semester online examination on demand form, Policy guidelines and deadline for submission of forms for all undergraduate and postgraduate students.
National Open University (NOUN) On-Demand Virtual / Online Examination Application (DEA) Form, Policy Guidelines and Submission Deadline for Examination on Demand, 2020_1 Semester. You can decide to fill the NOUN virtual exam form online OR Download in PDF for both Undergraduate and Postgraduate Students.
SEE ALSO: LifeBank Recruitment & Internship Programmes 2020
NOUN Virtual Exam Application Form for 2020_1 Semester (On-Demand).
The URL for access to virtual examination on-demand application process is: https://dea.nou.edu.ng/node/70827
⇒ Click here to download the form now (PDF).
NOUN Virtual Exam Application Form Deadline
a. Undergraduate Students
|FACULTY||CLOSING DATES FOR APPLICATION|
|Arts, Education, Agriculture and Health Sciences||19th of June, 2020.|
|Social Sciences||1st of July, 2020.|
|Management Sciences||11th of July, 2020|
|Sciences and Law||18th of July, 2020|
b. Postgraduate Students
Postgraduate students could take their examinations provided they apply for it by midnight 13th of June, 2020, from 15th to 20th of June, 2020.
DRAFT POLICY FOR ON-DEMAND EXAMINATION IN NATIONAL
OPEN UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA (NOUN).
- Student must apply for examinations by completing the electronic application form for on-demand Exams
- The student should have done course(s) and examination(s) registration(s) and must have been cleared by the Study Centre Director for the examinations.
- The student should sign an undertaking that he/she is computer literate enough to do virtual exams.
- The student must have interacted with his/her Course Material for a minimum of 8 weeks from the date of course registration. The student must also show evidence that he/she has taken TMA 1-3 for all the courses they are demanding to sit for the examinations.
- There must be a “Preceptor” to supervise the exams wherever the student is taking the exams.
- The Directorate of Examinations and Assessment will determine the date and mode of the examinations.
- The Head of Department (HOD) must have provided Test Items for the courses to be examined.
- All other rules and regulations approved by the University Senate for the conduct of examinations must be adhered to.