NOUN E-Exam Clearance Form Guidelines – 2020_1 UG & PG Students: The Authorities of the National Open University of Nigeria (NOUN) has directed all study centers to commence clearance of students for the forthcoming 2020_1 Semester Examinations.
Sequel to the directives on the closure of educational institutions, the clearance would be conducted electronically.
The e-clearance is for all students of NOUN that registered for 2020_1 Semester (Undergraduate and Postgraduate) students in all the study centers.
1. Download NOUN Clearance Form and Print the 2020_1 NOUN E-Examination Clearance Form for POP and E-examinations.
2. Fill Section A of the form and affix recent Coloured Passport photograph
3. Scan and send the filled form alongside your 2020_1 Semester Examination Registration slip to your study centre email address.
4. Please note that a functional and valid email address should be used as the completed form would be returned ahead of the beginning of the examinations.
5. Write your functional email and phone number on top of the clearance form
NB: This exercise must be treated with the utmost priority as delays may result in the student’s failure to sit for examinations.
How to Send Completed NOUN Clearance Form to Email?
Below are the official emails to send NOUN clearance form to;
- WUSE 2 study centre Abuja: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Abuja Model Study Centre: email@example.com
- Lagos study Centre: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lagos Study Centre (faculty of social Science and Art): email@example.com
- Lokoja Study Centre: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Benin Study Centre: email@example.com
Kindly note that the time frame for the clearance is between 11th May 2020 – 29th May 2020.