Nigerian Ports Authority Recruitment 2019 Disclaimer Notice to Candidates : Nigerian Ports Authority (NPA) – The attention of Nigerian Ports Authority has been drawn to false messages being circulated to members of the public regarding a purported recruitment exercise by the Agency.
NPA wishes to state that: Nigerian Ports Authority is not recruiting either directly or through any proxy for any position at the moment, thus disassociate itself from this false recruitment campaign.
Furthermore, the Nigerian Ports Authority (NPA) hereby disowns advertisements on the social media purporting that the Authority is currently undergoing a recruitment exercise.
Disclaimer: Notice of False Recruitment Information and Improper Use of the Name of Nigerian Ports Authority (NPA)
Recruitment exercises genuinely carried out by the Authority will follow laid down rules by the civil service including collaborations with the Federal Character Commission and advertisement in national newspapers.
- Download Nigeria Civil Defence List of Shortlisted Candidates 2019
- NDLEA Confirmation Slip Printing Procedure
- How to Check NECO Result 2019
- NDLEA Cover Letter
- How to Print NSCDC Referee Form
- NSCDC Recruitment
Members of the public are therefore requested to kindly ignore this fake vacancy announcement and report anyone who attempts to deceive them into believing otherwise to the police.
For accurate and reliable information, Members of the public are advised to visit the Agency’s website (www.nigerianports.gov.ng) for accurate and reliable information on the Agency’s activities.
- NDLEA Candidate Confirmation Slip Printing Guide 2019
- Imo State Water Corporation Recruitment 2019/2020
- Lagos State University Academic Recruitment 2019
- Ekiti State Teaching Service Commission Recruitment
- Ekiti State Government Recruitment
- Protege Management Recruitment 2019 www.protegemanagement.com.ng
- DM Holdings Limited Recruitment 2019 Form Portal www.dmholdingslimited.com
- SEPBRAV Technology International Recruitment 2019