NCEE Common Entrance Timetable 2020/2021 – Download PDF : The National Common Entrance Examination (NCEE) timetable for candidates seeking admission into JSS 1 of Federal Unity Schools in Nigeria. See the Common Entrance Examination timetable released by NECO below.
This is to inform you that the 2020 National Common Entrance Examination for admission into Junior Secondary School (JSS 1) of Federal Government Unity Colleges is scheduled to hold on SATURDAY, 28th MARCH, 2020.
The examination will consist of the following:
- Part A – Mathematics and Basic Science and Technology
- Part B – English and National Values Education
- Part A – Quantitative and Vocational Aptitude
- Part B – Verbal Aptitude
RELATED LINKS: UNIBEN Recruitment 2020
- Enugu State Water Corporation Recruitment 2020
- www.ndaapplications.net – NDA Application Portal Latest News
- IKEDC Recruitment 2020
- Paystack Nigeria Recruitment 2020
- DCSL Shortlisted Candidates 2020
- ICPC Shortlisted Candidates 2020 Latest Updates Today
- ICPC Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates 2020
NCEE Common Entrance Timetable 2020.
|11:00am – 11:45am||Validation of candidates and marking of attendance|
|11:45am – 11:55am||Issuance of customized OMR answer sheets for Paper I to candidates|
|11:55am – 12:05pm||Issuance of Paper I Question papers to candidates|
|12:05pm – 2:20pm||Paper I|
Part A – Mathematics and Basic Science and Technology
Part B – English and National Values Education
|2:20pm – 2:40pm||Break|
|2:40pm – 2:50pm||Issuance of customized OMR answer sheets for Paper II to candidates|
|2:50pm – 3:00pm||Issuance of Paper II Question papers to candidates|
|3:00pm – 4:45pm||Paper II|
Part A – Quantitative and Vocational Aptitude
Part B – Verbal Aptitude
Where the time on the question paper differs from the time on this timetable, the time on the question paper should be strictly adhered to.
1. Albinos and Blind candidates are to be allowed 30 extra minutes at the end of each paper.
2. Blind candidates must make use of NECO supplied OBR Customized braille sheet for the examination.