Bayelsa State Healthcare Board Recruitment 2023: The Bayelsa State Primary Health Care Board is recruiting to fill the following positions: Nurse / Midwife and Midwife.
The positions are located in Yenagoa, Bayelsa State. Interested candidates should possess a B.Sc in Nursing with a Practicing License.
The Bayelsa State Primary Health Care Board is calling on suitably qualified candidates to fill the positions below in the Primary Health Care facilities across Bayelsa State:
1.) Nurse / Midwife
Location: Yenagoa, Bayelsa
- Certificate as Registered Nurse
- Certificate as Registered Midwife
- Certificate as B. Sc. Nursing
- Current Practicing License
- Local Government Identification
- Birth Certificate / Age Declaration [Not more than 45yrs]
- First School Leaving Certificate
- WAEC / NECO
- NYSC Certificate (Where applicable).
Application Closing Date
23rd June, 2023.
How to Apply Bayelsa State Healthcare Board Recruitment 2023
Interested and qualified candidates should address their Applications to “The Acting Executive Secretary, Bayelsa State Primary Health Care Board, State Secretariat Complex, Yenagoa, Bayelsa State” and submit to the address below:
The Department of Human Resources Management,
Bayelsa State Primary Health Care Board,