JAMB To Announce 2020 Official Cut-off Mark After Policy Meeting: The Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board have disclosed that the cut-off marks for this year’s admission have not been fixed. This was disclosed by the Head of Media and Information Dr. Fabian Benjamin in a statement yesterday.
He urged Nigerians, particularly candidates, to disregard any cut-off mark being circulated by “fraudsters”, describing it as “fake.”
According to him, the official cut-off marks would be decided at a stakeholders’ policy meeting that would be chaired by the Minister of Education, Malam Adamu Adamu. scheduled to hold June 15th and 16th, 2020.
He said: “Kindly disregard any cut-off mark paraded by fraudsters. It is fake news.
“Cut-off marks are decided at a policy meeting chaired by the Hon. Minister of Education with all heads of tertiary institutions, CEOs of regulatory agencies in education and other critical stakeholders in attendance.
“This meeting has been fixed for June 15 and 16 all things being equal.
“Until this meeting is held, nobody can talk of the cut-off marks. Nigerians are advised to disregard any such marks being paraded.”
- McKinsey Women Achievement Award 2020
- Sheamoisture Fund 2020 Supporting Small Minority & Women of Color Businesses
- IDEX Fellowship Program in Social Enterprise 2020/2021
- EBSU Matriculation Ceremony Date 2019/2020 Academic Session
- Bells University DE Special Admission List 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Landmark University Post UTME Form 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Anchor University Post UTME / DE Form 2020/2021 Academic Session