How to Print JAMB Examination Slip 2020 – www.jamb.org.ng : Do you want to Print JAMB 2020 UTME exam slip? Are you searching for how to print your JAMB exam notification slip? If then, this article will show you relevant information as regards these questions.
JAMB examination date for its 2020 UTME will be taken from 14th March to 4th April 2020. Students are now getting ready for these tests which is expected to commence soon.
Table of Contents
JAMB Exam Slip 2020.
All registered students must have the JAMB exam slip, which is sometimes sent via email. This is the only item you are allowed to carry to the test center.
Before and on the day of the test, ensure that you:
- Practice for the test by going through the entire syllabus. All sections can be covered in the test.
- Enroll for the board’s online practice test to review all possible questions for each subject that you have enrolled for. There are other test preparatory companies that offer similar tests to prepare you for the finals.
- Purchase the UTME question book which has past papers. This will give you insight into questions covered in previous years.
- Check your email for news on the reprinting of exam slips. There is always the possibility of a change of date or postponement of your test.
- Get to the test center on time to get ready. On the day of the test, you should carry a photocopy of the reprint in order to enter the test center.
How to Print JAMB Examination Slip 2020.
Follow these steps to print your slip for the JAMB UTME exam 2020:
- Visit the JAMB Print Examination Slip portal – https://www.jamb.org.ng/ExamSlipPrinting1/PrintExaminationSlip
- Enter you JAMB registration number and email
- Select ‘print examination slip’ to show your exam number, seat number and exam center.
However, in case of any changes to the exam timetable, follow these steps to reprint your slip before the JAMB exam date:
- Go to https://jamb.org.ng/efacility
- Log in with your account email address and password
- Select ‘print UTME Main Examination slip
- Fill in your registration number
- Select ‘re-print’
If you found this helpful, kindly share this article “How to Print JAMB Examination Slip 2020” to your friends and family members and on your social media pages/groups. Thank you.