The Place Management Trainee Program 2020 : The Place invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for the 2020 Management Trainee Program. The ideal candidate will be open to learning new things, not afraid to take chances, and interested in learning every aspect of running the business.
The Place is a trademark of Smackers Limited. It is a profitable player in the QSR industry in Nigeria with great prospects and staff strength of +1400 employees. Currently, our operations span across 17 locations (15 stores and 4 central operation units) in Lagos, Nigeria, with rapid expansion plans to penetrate more locations in the short to medium term.
Our current management team consists of experienced hands with over 60 years of experience that spans industry as well as management consulting in foremost multinational professional services companies.
RELATED: Dana Airlines Recruitment 2020
Table of Contents
We invite applications for:
Job Title: Management Trainee
Location: Lekki Phase I, Lagos, Nigeria
Job Type: Full-time
The Place Management Trainee Program Job Description
- We are seeking an eager, motivated management trainee to join our growing nightlife business.
- In this position, you will be given the unique opportunity to gain the knowledge and experience required for promotion to management positions under direction of experienced personnel.
- Comprehensive training will include duties in Research, Strategy and Documentation.
- The ideal candidate will be open to learning new things, not afraid to take chances, and interested in learning every aspect of running the business.
Qualifications Required for this Program.
- Have graduated from the University with a minimum of a second class Upper degree in any discipline.
- Must be a fast learner, dynamic and goal-driven with strong analytical, communication and interpersonal skills.
- A self-starter and a team-player with high levels of drive and energy
- Must possess a high level of integrity, determination and personal commitment.
- Must possess strong intellect, enthusiasm and resilience to compete in today’s challenging business environment.
- Sociable and outgoing
Application Closing Date
How to Apply The Place Management Trainee Program 2020.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online