Providus Bank Plc invites applications from suitable candidates for its 2023 Graduate Management Trainee (GMT) Program. The Program is a key source of talent that helps us shape the future leaders of our business. We look for people who aspire to have a multifunctional career and are willing to learn new skills and capabilities throughout their career journey.
Providus Bank Plc is a Personal and Private commercial bank in Nigeria with strength in IT infrastructure and digital channels to support fin-techs and businesses.
Applications are invited for:
Introduction: Providus Bank Graduate Management Trainee Program 2023
Employment Type: Full-time
Specialisation: Sales/Retail/Marketing, Backend Developer, Operations Management, Graduate/Fresher/Trainings, Technical Support, Software/Web development
Our Graduate Management Trainee (GMT) Program is a key source of talent that helps us shape the future leaders of our business.
Through this program, we have hired the best-talented individuals to join our prestige organization many of whom have made a lasting impact – and we are eager to continue nurturing the best talent that will enable us to fulfil our vision of creating a future with more cheers.
We look for people who aspire to have a multifunctional career and are willing to learn new skills and capabilities throughout their career journey.
- We are looking for Fresh Graduates who are ambitious and willing to learn new skills.
- S/he will work under the direct supervision of their Team Leads and in close coordination with the Group Heads.
- Successful candidates will have a unique opportunity to test academic knowledge in real-life conflict scenarios, under the guidance of a highly professional team.
- The candidate will further advance his/her knowledge in the program area and build interest in the field.
- He/she will also gain an understanding of the skills and knowledge required for success in the workplace.
- The candidate will also develop decision-making and critical thinking skills, and increase confidence and self-esteem.
- Perform any other duty as may be assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Economics, Accounting or any other relevant degree with a minimum of Second Class Upper (2:1)
- Fresh Graduates who have completed NYSC
- Must be 26 years & below,
- Willing to start a career in sales,
- Knowledge of MS Excel/Google sheets is essential.
- Previous experience is an advantage but not required.
- Proficiency in using Microsoft office software: MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc. is required.
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced and often demanding environment.
- Written and spoken fluency in English is required.
- Accountability: Being accountable and passing on accountability for one’s own actions and those of colleagues and the organization.
- Attention to detail: The ability to process detailed information effectively and consistently
- Collaboration: The ability to work effectively with others in order to achieve a shared goal – even when the object at stake is of no direct personal interest possibilities.
- Creativity: The ability to come up with original and innovative ideas and solutions, to adopt points of view outside the usual parameters.
- Focus on Quality: Setting high quality standards and striving for continuous improvement and quality assurance.
- Learning Ability: The ability to absorb new information readily and to put it into practice effectively.
- Adaptability: The ability to remain fully functional by adapting to changing circumstances.
Application Closing Date
16th June, 2023.
How to Apply Providus Bank Graduate Management Trainee Program 2023
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online