Ojatee Consulting Recruitment 2020 Form – Graduate Trainee & Exp. Jobs : This is to inform you that the Ojatee Consulting – Our client in various sectors is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the following graduate trainee and experienced positions listed below.
Are you searching for graduate jobs in Nigeria 2020? Do you want to apply for Ojatee Consulting recruitment form 2020? If then, Ojatee Consulting job form 2020 is now ongoing. Applications are now acceptable from suitably qualified candidates to apply online. See details below.
In this article, you will learn how to apply for Ojatee Consulting Recruitment Application form 2020. You will learn how to apply for Ojatee Consulting recruitment form, requirements needed to apply, Important notices to applicants and other relevant information.
Ojatee Consulting Recruitment 2020 Form.
The Ojatee Consulting – Our client, an Integrated Marketing Communications Agency is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Experienced Team Lead at Ojatee Consulting
Job Title: Experienced Team Lead
Location: Lagos, Nigeria.
Contract type: Permanent
- Our client, a direct marketing communications Agency is looking to hire a Team Lead to help meet their ambitious growth objectives in the marketing industry.
- We are looking for a charismatic and motivated high-potential who will be responsible for managing and growing our already significant customer base and also help take our business to the next level.
- Working with our client requires a can-do, take charge attitude, tons of energy, passion and enthusiasm for work, an insatiable appetite to learn new things, and an excellent sense of humour. You need to love the challenges and atmosphere of a fast-moving and ambitious environment.
Responsibilities and Duties
The Team Lead has four areas of responsibility:
- Planning, Analyzing, Evaluating
- Team Leading, Coordinating, Managing
- Project Management
- Marketing & Sales
Essential Experience and Skills
- Minimum of 5 years direct marketing experience in managerial role; Account Management or Brand Strategy.
- Interest in and aptitude for creative business and marketing solutions
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in Marketing / Business / or related field
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work well with multi-functional teams.
- A get-it-done attitude with the ability to adapt, think outside the box, solve problems and willingness to learn and grow; take ownership and responsibility
- Experience working with major brands demonstrating an advanced level of experience in brand marketing, competitive landscapes and local markets
Application Closing Date
6th January, 2020.
Delivery Truck Drivers at Ojatee Consulting (2 Openings)
Job Title: Delivery Truck Driver
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Slot: 2 Openings
Job type: Renewable Contract (2 years)
- Transport products from place of origin to assigned destinations
- Pick-up loads and organize goods in an orderly and logical manner
- Ensure contents are properly secured inside of truck to prevent breakage or damage
- Safely and efficiently handle and unload products from Vehicle at selected destinations
- Obtain signatures at warehouse to confirm and complete deliveries with clients
- Map delivery routes to ensure timely deliveries
- Have a strong base knowledge regarding our products
- Make safety a priority at all times
- 2-3 years relevant experience in similar role.
- OND is desirable.
- Practical territory knowledge.
- Candidate should be preferably Male.
Application Closing Date
Monday, 6th January, 2020
Ojatee Consulting Graduate Trainee Programme 2020 (5 Openings)
Title: 2020 Graduate Trainee Programme
Contract: Full Term
Slot: 5 Openings
- We are looking to recruit resourceful, analytical and driven Graduate Trainees who are passionate about the advertising sector and have taken personal steps to develop themselves and enrich their profiles in order to have an edge.
- This challenge is yours if you are smart, open to learning and looking to join a team of result oriented young professionals.
Eligible applicants must:
- Be less than 27 years old as at the date of application
- Have a minimum of 5 O’ level credits (including English & Mathematics) at ONE sitting
- Have a minimum of second class (lower division) Degree in Marketing
- Excellent communication Skills
- Analytical Skills
- Decision Making Skills
- Ability to work with little or no supervision
- Youthful and Friendly working environment
- Opportunity to work with young & brightest minds on the planet
Application Closing Date
6th January, 2019.
How to Apply Ojatee Recruitment 2020 Form.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their detailed CV and Cover Letter to: email@example.com Please indicate the position (e.g. Graduate Trainee 2020 ) you are applying for in the subject heading.