CAF Recruitment for Human Resources Coordinator 2019 : Apply for the Confederation of African Football Recruitment for Human Resources Coordinator. The Confederation of African Football (CAF) is recruiting to fill the position of: Human Resources Coordinator. Interested candidates should possess a Bachelor‘s Degree with at least 3 years work experience.
The Confederation of African Football (CAF) was founded in 1957 by four nations: Egypt, Sudan, Ethiopia and South Africa. As the administrative body of the region, CAF manages competitions, offers technical and administrative training courses while actively fostering the promotion and practice of football. The Confederation organizes championships such as the Africa Cup of Nations (CAN or AFCON), the most popular competition. It maintains very close links with FIFA in coordinating tournaments for different events such as the World Cup, Youth and Women competitions and the Olympic Games Football Tournaments.
- UNICEF Recruitment
- JEF Security Services Limited Graduate Trainee Recruitment
- BUA Group Recruitment
- Nigerian Navy Shortlisted Candidates
- Senator Philip Tanimu Aduda Scholarship Shortlisted Candidates 2019
- Robotics And Artificial Intelligence Nigeria Recruitment
- Federal Ministry of Works & Housing Anchorship Skills Training Program 2019
- Nigeria Civil Defence Referees Form
- Download Civil Defence Past Questions & Answers PDF 2019
- 79RRI : Nigerian Army Nationwide Recruitment 2019
CAF Recruitment for Human Resources Coordinator 2019.
Applications are invited for:
Job Title: Human Resources Coordinator
Division: Human Resources
Reporting to: Head of HR
- HR Coordinator completes administrative duties for the division such as employees’ records, documents, recruitment, filing, employees’ benefits and any other daily HR functions.
- Manage employees’ database
- Prepare and update employment records related to hiring
- Ensure that new hire documents are completed
- Filing, screening of resumes and helping in the recruitment process
- Design and implement filing systems and keeping it up to date
- Explaining HR policies and procedures to existing and new employees
- Follow up on all matters related to medical and life insurance of employees
- Responsible for the time and attendance system; follow up on employees’ attendance
- Processing all personnel action forms and ensuring proper approval
- Issuing HR letters when requested
- Any other administrative work related to HR
- Bachelor‘s Degree required
- HR diploma or certificate is an advantage
- Three years of experience in similar function
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Must be fluent in written and spoken English and French
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
We believe this article was interesting, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, Twitter or Google+.