School Kits Limited Recruitment 2019/2020 & How to Apply Online : The School Kits Limited is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the following vacant positions listed below.
The School Kits Limited is a leading professional school outfitting firm and a one-stop shop for a wide range of requirements for students from pre-school age through the secondary (High) school age. We are passionate about providing value to schools and parents hence we strive to deliver quality, flexibility and affordability on school supplies.
School Kits Limited commenced business in 2000 and has experienced significant growth for the years becoming a credible brand within the school supply industry in Nigeria. Our competence and credibility can be attested by many satisfied School clients from start-ups schools to well-established institutions as listed in our portfolio.
RELATED: Monaco Ventures Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2019/2020 & How to Apply
School Kits Limited Recruitment 2019/2020.
We are recruiting to fill the following positions below:
Customer Service / Retail Sales Executive at School Kits Limited
Job Title: Customer Service / Retail Sales Executive
- Attend to clients’ inquiries and complaints. Provide customer support services in accurate and timely fashion
- Ability to cross sell and up sell
- Familiarization with organization’s products and advise customers on their availability
- Build positive and productive relationship with customers
- Keep records of sales proceeds at the end of the day
- Maintain high level of professionalism and competence in every client interaction
- Work in compliance with company policies and procedures
- Present and portray a positive image of the organization, its products and services to clients
- Give regular and timely updates on stock level to the store manager
- Recommend potential products or services to the store manager by collecting customer information.
- Minimum qualification Bachelor’s degree in Social Sciences or Humanities
- Excellent people management skills
- Experience in Retail/ Education sector
- Proficiency in Microsoft packages
- Must be able to communicate effectively in English Language
- Must have proven experience in Customer service especially in a one-on-one interaction
- Must be a fast learner
- Responsible and committed to task assigned to handle
- Ability to blend into a new environment and work with people of different ethnicity
- Ability to work under pressure
- Must be punctual
- Attentive to details
- Ability to Cross Sell and Up-sell.
- Candidates Must have previous work experience in Customer Service.
Application Closing Date
23rd December, 2019.
Procurement Executive at School Kits Limited
Job Title: Procurement Executive
Location: Lagos Mainland
Procurement of Inventory:
- Discover profitable suppliers and initiate business and organizational partnerships
- Ability to prepare and compile purchase requisition for local retail orders
- Ability to investigate qualitative and quantitative discrepancies between goods ordered/purchased and received
- Accurately process goods receipts
- Obtain quotations from different suppliers for comparison
- Accurately prepare and process purchase orders
Category Management – Inventory Management and Quality Control:
- Ability to categorize your spend according to tailored SKUs (Stock Keeping Units) to meet current demands and ensure pricing is competitive
- Ensure these factors -quality, service, risk and cost – as it relates to the company’s culture on excellence are maintained on every purchase
- Ability to source for new and variety of SKUs
- Vendor Management – Monitoring and Evaluating of Suppliers
- Hold meetings with vendors to manage their performance
- Evaluate prospective suppliers before signing them up
- Ensure timely delivery of orders by third party vendors
- Regular visit to vendors’ stores to monitor production progress to ensure deadlines’ are met
- Maintain all records of purchased goods- costs, deliveries and Inventories
- Update purchase details of orders and deliveries on Quick Books
- Periodic market analysis to get the best purchasing deals
- Frequently update data on suppliers’ products and prices
- Maintain and updates suppliers’ database- soft and hard copies
- Consistent Drive to achieve and surpass targets against all internal or external standards of excellence
- Continuous dedication to improve work in your department – procurement and production process
- Effective monitoring of Delivery Schedules of Locally Produced/Sourced items to both Marketing and Retail Departments
- Follows through on outlets’ needs and requests
- Prompt sending of approved order to supplier and follow up with invoice
- Minimum Qualification: HND or BSc in any field
- Experience: 1-2 years’ work experience in a similar field
- Age between: 25-28
- Excellent Verbal Communication Skill
- Excellent Written Communication Skill
- Interpersonal Skills- how well does he/she relates with colleagues, subordinates and superiors
- Interpersonal skills to establish rapport and develop relationships with all key stakeholders- suppliers, customers and colleagues
- Able to influence and explore positions and alternatives to reach outcomes that will gain acceptances by all parties- vendors, customers and the company
- Able to manage multiple vendors to meet required the Company’s demands
- Taking Initiative to explore various options to meet the Company’s strategic procurement objectives
- Efficiency in performing purchases on QuickBooks for ordered goods
- Proficiency in the use QuickBooks for daily work demands
- Apply in-depth knowledge of QuickBooks and analysis provided to assess inventory requirements and translate this into responsive and effective procurement solutions
Application Closing Date
3rd January, 2020
Business Development Executive at School Kits Limited
Job Title: Business Development Executive
- Developing a growth strategy for the wholesale arm of the business
- Identifying and engaging prospects, follow up on business opportunities
- Initiating and maintaining profitable relationships with new/ existing customers
- Introducing new/ existing products to prospective clients
- Negotiating contracts, initiating proposals, and closing deals
Business Development Strategy:
- Prospecting potential new clients and convert into increased business
- Designing and implementing a strategic business plan that expands company’s customer base
- Meeting with potential customers by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network.
- Identifying potential customers and the decision makers within the client organization and set up meetings with the decision makers.
- Negotiating and advising on pricing for customer requests.
Client relationship management:
- Presenting new products and other services/ partnership for schools, building new and enhancing existing relationships.
- Work with the Procurement and Store teams to ensure customer orders are met.
- Follow up with customers on order delivered to ensure satisfaction.
Business Development Planning:
- Attend industry functions, such as exhibitions, conferences, school fun fair, inter-house sport activities, workshops, and provide feedback and information on market and creative trends.
- Present to and consult with the senior management on business trends with a view to developing new services, products, and distribution channels.
- Identify opportunities for campaigns, services, and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales.
- Using knowledge of the market and competitors, you will identify and develop the company’s unique selling propositions and differentiators.
Management and Research:
- Submission of weekly progress reports and ensuring all data reported are accurate.
- Ensure that data is accurately entered and managed within the company’s CRM or other sales management system.
- Track and record activity on accounts and help to close deals to meet set targets.
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competitors’ status
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with customers and understanding their needs.
- Recording sales information and maintain customers’ records and database
- Required Experience – Minimum of 2 years
- Qualification – BSc/ MSc in relevant field
- In-depth knowledge of the industry and current trends (Market Knowledge)
- Excellent social skills
- Ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines
- Must have attention to detail and be numerically sound
- Exceptional interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
Application Closing Date
28th December, 2019.
Finance Manager at School Kits Limited
Job Title: Finance Manager
- We are looking for a Finance Manager to supervise all fiscal functions of our company and ensure we use capital and resources beneficially.
- Responsibilities include building financial models, assessing risk in investments and ensuring all accounting activities comply with regulations. To be successful in this role, you should have experience crafting financial strategies and managing accounting teams.
- Ultimately, you will maintain our company’s financial health and increase profitability.
- Forecast monthly, quarterly and annual results
- Budget control
- Conduct risk management
- Evaluate and advise on investments
- Supervise Accounting Teams
- Allocate resources and manage cash flows
- Conduct profit and cost analyses
- Develop secure procedures to maintain confidential information
- Ensure all accounting activities comply with financial regulations
- Consult senior management and board members about funding options
- Recommend cost-reduction strategies.
- Provide strategic financial analysis and leadership on decision-making issues affecting the Company (i.e. growth, new markets, and evaluation of potential alliances, employee benefits, retirement plans, and investments).
- Undertake financial analysis periodically, to assist the Senior Management Team in evaluating profitability of business units and potential for cost efficiencies
- Would be required to enhance and/or develop, implement and enforce Finance policies and procedures of Company by way of systems that will improve the overall operation and effectiveness of the company.
- Prepare and send accurate, complete and timely financial and management reports, which will include weekly/monthly/quarterly management accounts and balance sheet control
- Oversee, monthly reconciliation of all Company Bank accounts
- Treasury & Working Capital Management – manage authorization of weekly electronic and manual payments and management of foreign exchange requirements.
- Liaison with bankers or other financial institutions on loan facilities and other correspondence.
- Develop a reliable cash flow projection and facilitate cash management policies that balance receivables collection with payables and include a minimum cash threshold to meet operating needs.
- You will prepare the cash flow statements, income and expenditure accounts, tax returns and balance sheet to be presented and a monthly performance review session.
- To ensure that the company is in compliance with all statutory requirements including:
- Payment and filing of VAT returns,
- PAYE and Pension remittance
- Withholding deduction and remittance
- Corporate Income Tax- Liaising with auditors on the payments
- Drafting and management of annual budget
- Budget control- Monitor expenditure to ensure adherence to the company’s fiscal year budget
- Continuously improve on the budgeting process through engagement of other departmental heads on financial issues impacting department budgets.
- Analyze budget variances and consolidate the financial statement monthly for further analysis
- Prompt flagging of expenses exceeding budget limits and advising senior management appropriately
- Interface with Sales Unit
- Ensure that sales invoices are raised on all sales orders generated by the sales executives after confirmation of lodgement into bank or authorisation of credit sales by the approving authority.
- Ensure that receipts are raised on confirmation of lodgement into bank accounts
- Ensure timely submission of all external reports such as Audit/Tax Reports etc.
- Supervise monthly payroll operation, PAYE and management of employer stakeholder pension plan.
- Proven work experience as a Financial Controller or similar role
- In-depth understanding of cash flow management, bank reconciliation and bookkeeping
- Hands-on experience with budgeting and risk management
- Excellent knowledge of data analysis and forecasting models
- Proficiency in accounting software
- BSc/BA/MSc in Accounting, Finance or relevant field and any other professional accounting qualification.
- Years of Relevant Experience: Minimum of 5 years
- Possession of CFA is an added advantage
- Any other relevant accounting qualification.
- Candidate must be able to build financial models
- Strong analytical and decision-making skills
- Creative thinking and ability to proffer solutions to address financing challenges
- Strong systems, process and best practice experience
- Leadership skills with High level of integrity
- Excellent presentation and delivery skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Application Closing Date
20th December, 2019.
HR Manager at School Kits Limited
Job Title: HR Manager
- Strategic Employee Engagement to ensure a motivated workforce and overall increased productivity
- Culture custodian- ensuring that the culture of the organization is continually reinforced and that overall work ethics reflects the core values of the company
- Manpower planning- Recruitment and backfilling within specified timelines
- Management and Administration of Compensation and Benefits
- Performance Management- Ensuring the process cycle is adopted with full implementation
- Training Needs Identification and Capacity building- Scheduling and Implementation of Trainings
- Custodian of Human Resource Policies and Implementation of its provisions
- Administration of Employee Welfare activities to include Insurance policies (Group life and HMO management)
- Record management/ HRIS (Human Resource Information System) Management and designing roles with specific job descriptions
- Strategic roles- Business partner to senior management on business decisions and career path/ succession planning
- Other duties assigned.
- Developing robust employee engagement strategies to foster integration of the company’s business units
- Ensuring that staff members are actively engaged through regular meetings, one on one sessions
- Drafting an activities calendar for the FY and ensuring execution
- Staff counselling and support
- Dispute/ conflict resolution amongst staff members
Manpower planning and recruitment:
- Strategic manpower planning, benchmarking staff structure with standard practice
- End to end recruitment, either as expansion or back filling
- Matching the allocated budget as per wage bill with resource requisition
- Staff audit
- Overseeing proper documentation for all staff to include all file requirements as stated in the policy and ensuring that the files are updated with all relevant correspondence in the course of employment
- Conducting background check for all new hires within a month of employment and providing feedback to senior management.
- Overseeing record management by ensuring staff files are safe and organized in the cabinet provided.
Administration of compensation and benefit:
- Ensuring that all staff salaries are processed and updates sent to Accounts by 20th of the month
- Prompt processing of all staff allowances as stipulated in the policy
- Ensuring strategic review of salaries as per policy and performance appraisal scores and advising senior management on implementation structure
- Monitoring pension administration with accounts team to ensure compliance
- Coordinating with admin team on staff travels (ticket booking, allowance processing, hotel accommodation)
- Managing staff loans and all salary advance requests
- Drafting and reviewing job description for all staff
- Ensuring strategic planning for annual performance management cycles
- Carrying out a goal settings exercise at the start of the FY and monitoring performance through quarterly periodic review
- Scheduling annual appraisals at the end of the FY with all eligible staff
- Making recommendation on salary review and or promotion for eligible staff
- Carrying out competence mapping to ensure skill sets match relevant roles for staff Developing a performance improvement plan to monitor staff performance.
Training and Development:
- Identifying training needs of staff through the appraisal process
- Drafting a training budget for the FY fully considering all eligible staff
- Sourcing for relevant training (external) and making recommendations to senior management and ensuring implementation of the planned trainings
- Building capacities internally by knowledge share sessions and in-house trainings.
HR policies and process implementation:
- Strategic policy making with senior management benchmarking standard practice including all business entities
- Culture custodian- ensuring that the culture of the organization is continually reinforced and that overall work ethics reflect the core values of the company
- Ensuring that the HR policy manual is up to date with all revised/ reviewed policies and ensuring policy implementation
- Educating all staff periodically on policies as applicable to their employment lifecycle
- Driving compliance with Internal control on all staff policies.
- Addressing all disciplinary issues through accurate interpretation of the procedures laid out in the Human Resource Policies
- Ensuring prompt escalation of any such issues requiring senior management attention
- Issuing queries and final warning letters to defaulters
- Ensuring progressive discipline and keeping record of all flagged cases
- Coordinate the annual vacation schedule with all Heads of Department and ensure compliance
- Ensuring that all vacation days are taken as stipulated in the policy with proper documentation
- Processing of leave allowance for staff as stipulated in the policy – (when this policy is implemented by Senior Management).
- Ensuring that all staff members are adequately provided with work tools. All work tools required for their deliverables must be provided by the Admin and IT teams
- Overseeing the management of HMO administration to all staff and ensuring prompt renewal of the scheme
- Management of the Group Life insurance policy to cover all eligible staff
- Making adequate provision for staff during peak period to include refreshments
- Ensuring a safe and healthy working environment in all locations
- Making scheduled periodic visits to locations apart from the Head office
- Attending to all staff issues and escalating to senior management where necessary.
- Business partner to senior management on all staff matters. Providing strategic support to senior management on all business decisions as applicable
- Coordinate quarterly retreats to review strategic, operational and financial global targets
- Strategic implementation of corporate social responsibility and other key HR initiatives
- Career path/ succession planning
- Any other duties assigned.
- B.Sc or M.Sc in any related field
- Minimum of 4 years HR experience
- Professional HR qualification is an added advantage
Application Closing Date
20th December, 2019.
How to Apply School Kits Limited Recruitment 2019/2020
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.