Dreams Skills Placement Agency Recruitment 2020 & How to Apply: This is to inform you that Dreams Skills Placement Agency is recruiting on behalf of its clients in various sectors to fill the following positions listed below.
Apply for the latest & current Dreams Skills Placement Agency Jobs in Nigeria 2020. Dreams Skills Placement Agency Recruitment, Careers and openings at Dream Skills Placement 2020. See how to apply for the latest job opportunities below.
- 1 Dreams Skills Placement Agency Recruitment 2020.
- 2 Finance Manager at a Fast-growing Logistics Company – Dreams Skills Placement Agency.
- 3 Business Development Executive at a Fast Growing Courier and Logistics Company – Dreams Skills Placement Agency
- 4 Clearing & Forwarding Manager at a Logistics Company – Dreams Skills Placement Agency
- 5 Customs Clearing Officer – Airfreight at Dreams Skills Placement Agency
- 6 How to Apply Dreams Skills Placement Agency Recruitment 2020.
Dreams Skills Placement Agency – Our client, a fast-growing Logistics Company is recruiting for the role of: Finance Manager, Business Development Executive, Clearing & Forwarding Manager and Customs Clearing Officer.
Job Title: Finance Manager
Duties and Responsibilities
- Preparation of annual revenue, capital expenditure and working capital budget.
- Preparation of projected profit and loss account and balance sheet for the business.
- Preparation of monthly profit and loss account and balance sheet & comparison of the same with the budget and analyzing the reasons for variations.
- Monitor and analyze accounting data and timely provision of accurate financial reports or statements to management.
- Preparation of monthly & daily cash flows, monitoring of payments and managing of working capital
- Month and End-year Closing Process
- Co-ordination with relevant stakeholders for day to day accounting of transactions, data entries , Collections & cash flows.
- Managing and reviewing payroll
- Monitoring and managing Collections
- Ensuring that all statutory liabilities are paid on time and prioritizing payments towards other outstanding liabilities.
- Responsible for day to day accounting, preparation of annual profit and loss account balance sheet and liasoning with statutory auditors.
- Co-ordination with Internal and External auditors as regards various audit reports pertaining to the business.
- Establish and enforce proper accounting methods, policies and principles
- Provide recommendations to Management on Ideal Accounting Practices by recommending, developing, and implementing policies and programs that guide the organization in maintaining and improving its competitive position and profitability
- Improve systems and procedures and initiate corrective actions
- Assign projects and direct staff to ensure compliance and accuracy
- Meet Financial Accounting objectives
- Establish and maintain fiscal files and records to document transactions
- Manage others, develop exceptional talent, and encourage your team to challenge assumptions
- Create a “learn by doing” environment by engaging managers to promote and encourage continued customer focus.
- First Degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Engineering, Mathematics or similar degree
- Chartered Accountant preferred
- Finance Leader/Manager or equivalent with experience leading a team
- 8+ years of relevant finance work experience.
- Proven track record of taking ownership and driving results
- Demonstrated ability to build and manage financial models for business forecasting, variance analysis, and problem solving
- Strong ability to work with business leaders to deliver results, including the ability to persuade with data.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- An eye towards continuous process improvement, including the ability to innovate and simplify both finance and operational processes
- Ability to think at both the strategic and implementation level – to think big while also diving deep
- Experience in a business partnering role
- Advanced knowledge of Excel and other analytical tools.
Application Closing Date
15th May, 2020.
Business Development Executive at a Fast Growing Courier and Logistics Company – Dreams Skills Placement Agency
Job Title: Business Development Executive
- The BD Executive will manage the development of new business solutions for the company’s haulage and courier services in Abuja and its environs.
- He/She will be responsible for the management of all aspects of business development and marketing initiatives within the assigned territory.
- A proven history of high achieving performance in the courier sector is required with the expectation that the BD Executive will have a demonstrable history of onboarding and developing new business opportunities.
- The company has its own representation in multiple overseas territories which offers the BD Executive the opportunity to control cargo at the point of origin and final destination.
- Achieve and exceed period targets
- Maximize revenue through increased sales activities for new and existing clients
- Responsible for self-generating and qualifying leads from a variety of sources as well as appointments with potential customers and stakeholders
- Develop and deliver presentation to customers and other stakeholders
- Contacting potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings.
- Researching organizations and individuals to find new opportunities.
- Increasing the value of current clients while attracting new ones.
- Winning Accounts
- Identifying, following up and closing new business leads
- Pitching services to corporate organizations
- Develop and maintain database of prospects and clients on behalf of the Company
- Maintain a healthy funnel of opportunities to be closed monthly.
- Achieve territory’s assigned revenue and gross profit budget on a monthly, quarterly and yearly basis.
Key Skills and Qualifications
- First degree in a relevant course
- Must be resident in Abuja
- Previous business development experience within the haulage/ courier/ transportation/banking industry.
- Excellent negotiation and closing skills.
- Excellent communication and influential skills
- Must be able to constantly seek new opportunities
- You will be expected to service the needs of existing customers ensuring all aspects of their needs is being
- Proven and verifiable track records of wining pitches and new businesses.
Application Closing Date
15th May, 2020.
Job Title: Clearing & Forwarding Manager
- The C&F Manager will be primarily responsible for managing of all import functions of the company from pre shipment, shipping and clearing from the ports.
- Ensuring the safe and successful execution of Customs Clearing and Freight Forwarding activities in accordance with the customs clearance and freight forwarding strategy to meet and achieve defined Key Performance Indicators.
- To ensure proper submission of customs documents required to facilitate clearing of imported cargo. Where the required documents are not available, incumbent is to initiate corrective actions.
- To ensure opening of form m/lc application to import, timely order execution & documentation like pre & post shipment documents.
- Manage customs documentation for clearing and forwarding.
- Liaising with the shipping company on all issues with consignment
- Administering import procedures and documentations and effectively liaising with Nigerian customs / logistics, managing demurrages, port charges within specified norms.
- Managing seamless movement of the consignments to the destination.
- Liaising with regulatory agencies, monitoring compliance to regulatory requirements (nafdac, son, customs, nxp, banks, inspection agents etc.) and ensuring proper maintenance of requisite papers & documents.
- Coordinating with port authorities for various requirements connected the vessels handling at the ports.
- Renewal of relevant licenses for all company imported listed items and should be conversant to the procedures.
- Regular reporting and updates to key stakeholders across the business on all imported and exported orders/ shipments
- To ensure compliance with all procurement policy, customs, importation and financial regulation regarding importation and exportation of goods
- Provide the business with market insights on new government and regulatory policy as it affects importation or exportation.
- Ensure that the performance of the Operations Department is regularly evaluated through a Key Performance Indicator (KPI) system on a regular basis and leading to the implementation of action plans when necessary.
- Drive continuous improvement culture and high level of employee engagement at all levels in department.
- Provide leadership and guidance in the development of people to provide a strong bench for backfills.
- Demonstrated success with supervision and strategic planning
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft office applications (especially word, excel, outlook) and internet-based applications is required.
- Work Experience Minimum of 8 years of cognate experience in a clearing & forwarding company in Nigeria.
You are good fit for this role if you are;
- Familiar with Sea & Air cargo Import / Export process and procedures in Nigeria
- Familiar with the opening of form M Application to import including other related certificates like PC, SONCAP etc.
- Familiar with managing customs documentations for clearing and forwarding.
- Familiar with how to do customs clearing of goods at destination Apapa, Tincan and other port.
- Familiar with Administering import procedures and documentation and effective liaison with Nigerian Customs
- Must have operational knowledge of the ports and government agencies.
- Must have knowledge of proper clearing and haulage documentation for imports.
- Must have appropriate knowledge of inspection agents, banks, shipping companies and terminals.
- Must have the ability to handle customs and shipping companies for imports,
- Must have knowledge of the customs and excise HS code and explanatory notes.
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills.
- Skills Required: Relevant functional skills & expertise Leadership skills
- Performance focus & strong sense of urgency
- Need to work across boundary
- Develop capability Learning agility.
Application Closing Date
8th May, 2020.
Job Title: Customs Clearing Officer – Airfreight
- Facilitating the smooth clearing process of air import and export shipments and handling all shipment formalities
- Processing all government agencies permits and documentations.
- Review and file all customs documents; and follow up on Customs matters to resolve problems.
- Ensuring compliance with Customs rules and procedures
- Ensuring on-time delivery of shipments by meeting the airfreight shipments KPIs
- Maintain up-to-date customer records and customs compliance documentation
- Ensure all documents for clearing are available before the arrival of goods at the port.
- Obtain correct classification of goods for customs release from database, SOP’s, tariff book, internet or customs.
- Respond to internal and external customer inquiries and follow-up to ensure issue resolution and customer satisfaction
- Ensure proper classification of imported goods and to process complex import transactions, including all related activities,
- Communicate changes in regulations, Customs, and other government agency procedures to clients.
- Alert clients to special areas of concern or to potential problems in the import process.
- Request and vet all required import documents from the supplier to ensure conformity with import regulations before departure.
- Train and advise team members in areas of Customs regulations, classification, and valuation.
- Collaborate with coworkers and other departments to ensure data integrity and compliance procedures are met
- 5-7 years’ experience in air freight clearing operations.
- Proven track record of success in previous employment
- Ability to manage business relationships
- Good understanding of Customs HS codes
- Good understanding of Clearance & Import/export requirements
- Ability to coordinate and multi task
- Knowledge of import operations, Customs brokerage, and entry writing procedures
- Excellent communication and organizational skills with a strong attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision
- Ability to use multiple systems and reference material
- Ability to interact with customers, carriers, brokers, government agencies, internal staff, management of all levels, internal departments
- Knowledge of customs regulations, harmonized tariff schedules preferred.
Application Closing Date
8th May, 2020.
How to Apply Dreams Skills Placement Agency Recruitment 2020.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job title” as subject of the email.