EBSU Matriculation Ceremony Date 2019/2020 Academic Session : The schedule for matriculation ceremony of the Ebonyi State University (EBSU) 2019/2020 academic session newly admitted students has been announced. See EBSU matriculation ceremony date, time and venue schedule below.
Latest Update: The Management of Ebonyi State University, Abakaliki regret to inform all students who have been offered admission, Parents and Guardians as well as the General Public that, as a result of the recent closure of the University, the Matriculation exercise of the Institution for 2019/2020 academic session, earlier scheduled to hold on Saturday, 28th March, 2020 has been postponed indefinitely.
A new date will be communicated to all concerned at the earliest possible time. All inconvenience caused by this postponement are highly regretted.
- Global Peace Photo Award 2020 for Photographers – €10,000 Prize
- CMU Australia Scholarships 2020 for International Students
- First Bank of Nigeria Limited Job Recruitment 2020
- Domino Stores Limited Recruitment 2020 & How to Apply
- Naira Marley Arrested Over Funke Akindele House Party
- Lockdown: I Will Practice What I Preach – Funke Akindele
- COVID-19: WAEC Urges Candidates To Use Its e-Learning Platform
- Nigeria Coronavirus Daily Updates : COVID-19 Pandemic Cases
- Funke Arrest: Police Arrest Funke Akindele Over House Party
This is to inform the General Public, Parents and Guardians as well as all candidates offered admission by Ebonyi State University, that the 2019/2020 Matriculation Ceremony of the Institution earlier scheduled for Saturday, 15th February, 2020 has been postponed to:
Date: Saturday, 28th March, 2020.
Venue: All Four Annexes of the University.
Time: 10.00 a.m. Prompt.
- All candidates offered admission MUST PAY THEIR SCHOOL FEES AND COMPLETE ALL NECESSARY REGISTRATION FORMALITIES on or before 6th March, 2020.
- List of candidates who have paid their fees will be submitted to Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) on 6th March, 2020 (2 weeks prior to Matriculation). If your name is not on that list, it means you have lost your 2019/2020 admission.
- Candidates who have paid their fees are to collect their gowns and other matriculation materials from their respective Faculty Officers.
Mrs. Bibian N. Nwokwu