Al-Hikmah University Sandwich Degree Admission Form 2020: The management of the Al-Hikmah University, Ilorin, Kwara State, is now selling admission forms into its Sandwich Degree programmes for the 2020 contact session.
Al-Hikmah University, Ilorin announces the commencement of Sandwich Programmes in its Faculty of Education for the 2020 Academic Session. Applications are therefore invited from qualified candidates into the following programmes;
Al-Hikmah University Sandwich Programmes.
- B. A Ed Degree Programme › Arabic Education, Islamic Education and English Education
- B. Ed Degree Programmes › Educational Management, Guidance and Counseling, Social Studies, Educational Technology
- B. L.I.S Degree Programmes › Library and Information Science
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Degree Programmes › Economics Education, Political Science Education, Business Education, Mathematics Education, Physics Education, Chemistry Education, Computer Science Education. Biology Education.
Al-Hikmah University Sandwich Programmes Admission Requirements & Duration.
Candidates must satisfy the following admission requirements:
- Applicants must possess a minimum of five (5) O’Level subjects at credit level in relevant subjects in not more than two (2) sittings in the subjects relevant for the purpose of admission into Contact Session One (1).
- For Direct Entry (Contact Session 2), the requirements are ND/NCE/HND certificate
- A credit pass in English Language of the Interim Joint Matriculation Board (IJMB) at the O’Level is equivalent to the SSCE or the NECO, GCE (O’Level) or SSCE.
- HND/OND/NCE/IJMB: Four Contact Sessions.
- SSCE/NECO/NABTEB: Five Contact Sessions.
TUITION FEE: The tuition fee is N80,000 per academic session with flexible installment payment.
CONTACT SESSION: JULY – SEPTEMBER EVERY YEAR.
How to Apply Al-Hikmah University Sandwich Admission.
- Applicants for the Sandwich Degree Programme should complete the application form online at http://admissions.alhikmah.edu.ng/admission/apply and pay a non-refundable fee of N10, 000.
- Print the duly completed form.
- Present the online receipt to the University Bursary Department and obtain the official receipt
- Present the duly completed form with relevant credentials (original and photocopies) and printed receipt at the Centre for Part-Time and Professional Studies for screening.
For further enquiries, contact:
Dr. A.S Olaifa – Coordinator: +2348036050027
Admission Officer: Mr. J.A Abbas – 07032754666
Centre’s Office Line: 09036607403