PSG to get rid of Neymar after request from Mbappe: Paris Saint-Germain are reportedly looking to sell Neymar as per Kylian Mbappe’s demands.
Mbappe will remain at PSG next season after he signed a three-year deal with the French Ligue 1 champions that will see him remain at the Parc des Princes until 2025.
According to respected Spanish journalist Sergio Santos, the World Cup winner has apparently instructed PSG to sell his Brazilian teammate and sign French forward Ousmane Dembele.
Mbappe and Neymar have flourished together with the Parisians, playing 112 games and combining for 47 goals together.
However, the duo seem to have a mixed relationship.
Mbappe even admitted to calling Neymar a “bum” back in September, following the Brazilian’s refusal to pass to him (via Mirror).
Now, it looks like an exit could be looming for Neymar, who joined PSG for a record €222 million from Barcelona back in 2017.
Meanwhile, a move to sign Dembele could potentially be easy to accomplish, with the former Dortmund star set to leave Barcelona as a free agent this summer.
- LASEMA: Five rescued, four dead in Lagos building collapse
- Landmark University Job Recruitment 2022 & How to Apply
- Standard Bank Youth Development and Employment Programmes 2022
- Multichoice Talent Factory Film Academy 2022 & How to Apply
- DAAD Scholarships – Graduation Grants For International Students 2022
- Canadian Government Entrance Scholarship For International Students 2022
- Simmons University Kotzen Scholarship For International Students 2022
- Tesla Internship Program 2022 | Fully Funded