CBN Publishes Nigerian Treasury Bills Calendar for Q4 2020: The Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) Published its Treasury Bills program for September to November 2020, indicating that it plans to raise about ₦918.5 billion in cash.
The Central Bank sells treasury bills on a bi-weekly basis to investors and is one of the safest investments available. Interests are paid upfront and the principal paid in full upon maturity.
4th quarter of 2020
3rd quarter of 2020
2nd quarter of 2020
1st quarter of 2020
4th quarter of 2019
Read more on CBN’s Treasury Bills program here.
- United Bank for Africa (UBA) Foundation National Essay Competition 2020
- Interior Design Architect Job at ValueFronteira Limited
- DUFIL Prima Foods PLC Biotechnology Graduate Trainee 2020
- Nigerian Army (SSC) Nationwide Massive Recruitment 2020
- Nigerian Army (DSSC) Nationwide Massive Recruitment 2020
- Npower News – Nasarawa State Npower Exited Volunteers Screening
- Npower Batch A and B Transition Form 2020
- Benue Npower Transition Plan Update – Npower news