ZAMSUT Acceptance Fee Amount & Payment Procedure 2020/2021: Zamfara State University, Talata-Mafara (ZAMSUT) acceptance fee amount and payment procedure for the 2020/2021 academic session newly admitted students.
This is to inform all the candidates offered provisional admission into the Zamfara State University, Talata-Mafara (ZAMSUT) various degree programmes during the 2020/2021 academic session that the management of the institution has released the amount they are required to pay as acceptance fee and the payment procedure.
Zamfara State University acceptance fee is N7,000 (seven thousand naira).
- Go to https://www.www.sis.zamsut.edu.ng/
- Supply your Username and Password in the required columns (your JAMB registration is your username and password)
- Click on the “Applicant” tab and then click on “Evidence of Admission”
- If admitted, click on the link ‘Click here to Verify your payment to generate Remita payment invoice ‘.
- Take the invoice to the bank for payment
- Come back to this page after payment to verify your payment by clicking on Click here to Verify your acceptance payment ‘ link
- If your payment is successfully verified, you will be able to print your invoice.