YSU Direct Entry Admission List 2020/2021 | 1st & 2nd Batch: Yobe State University, YSU Direct Entry admission list (first and second batch) for the 2020/2021 academic session is out.
This is to inform all the Direct Entry candidates seeking admission into the Yobe State University (YSU) various undergraduate programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session, that the management of the institution has released the Direct Entry admission lists.
The under-listed Direct Entry candidates have been offered Provisional Admission into the First Degree Programmes of Yobe State University for the 2020/2021 Academic Session.
- Visit the YSU admission portal: https://www.ysu.edu.ng/
- Navigate and click on admission list.
Candidates successfully admitted into the Yobe State University are advised to:
- VISIT: ysu.edu.ng/putme to print your provisional admission letter
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
ALTERNATIVELY, Yobe State University DE candidates can also access their admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go to the JAMB admission portal at https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility_/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your admission status.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to the Yobe State University Direct Entry admission list for the 2020/2021 academic session.