Yobe State University Registration/Add & Drop Deadline 2019/2020: The management of the Yobe State University (YSU) has announced the deadline for the completion of registration/add & drop for the 2019/2020 academic session.
All students of Yobe State University (YSU) who are yet to complete the registration/add & drop process, are hereby advised to complete all the process as directed, from Wednesday, 20 January to Friday 22 January 2021.
Any student who fails to comply with the above directive will forfeit the 2019/2020 academic session.
The above is for your information and strict compliance.
Also, the adjusted calendar of academic activities of the Yobe State University (YSU) for the first and second semester, 2019/2020 academic session is out.
Authorities of the Yobe State University (YSU), Damaturu have released the adjusted academic calendar for the first and second semester 2019/2020 academic session.
YSU Academic Calendar
1st Semester Academic Calendar
- 18 January, 2021 – Completion of First Semester Lectures
- First Semester Examinations – 8 February, 2021
2nd Semester Academic Calendar
- Second-semester lecture begins, Marking and collation of first semester results. – 1 March, 2021
- Second Semester Examinations – 17th May, 2021
- Marking and collation of results – 7th June, 2021
- External Examination/Moderation and consideration of results at Departmental, GST, Faculty and Senate levels. – 28th June, 2021
- Inter-sessional break and admission of new candidates for the new session – 7th June, 2021
- Resumption Date for 2020/2021 – To begin immediately after the second-semester break.
This is further to note that all staff, students, and the general public must ensure compliance to all the Covid-19 protocols and guidelines, as no student, staff or visitor would be allowed into the University premises, classrooms, lecture theatres or staff offices, etc. without wearing a face mask.