Wellspring University Post UTME / DE Form 2021/2022: Wellspring University, Benin City, Edo State, is now selling application forms for admission into its Bachelor’s Degree programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session. See the requirements and how to obtain Wellspring University Post UTME form below.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified UTME and Direct Entry candidates for admission into the Wellspring University various first degree programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session.
Wellspring University Degree Courses
See the list of high quality courses available at Wellspring University below:
|1.||COMPUTER SCIENCE||NATURAL/APPLIED SCIENCES|
|3.||INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY||NATURAL/APPLIED SCIENCES|
|4.||SOFTWARE ENGINEERING||NATURAL/APPLIED SCIENCES|
|8.||MASS COMMUNICATION||SOCIAL/MGT. SCIENCES|
|9.||BUS. ADMINISTRATION||SOCIAL/MGT. SCIENCES|
|10.||INT’L RELATIONS||SOCIAL/MGT. SCIENCES|
Wellspring University Undergraduate Programmes Admission Requirements
- Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates who sat for the 2021 JAMB, Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).
- Students with O’Level Certificate, A-level, Diploma and any other relevant certificate are qualified to apply.
- Each candidate must possess at least five (5) O’Level Credit Passes including English Language and Mathematics at not more than two (2) sittings in their proposed relevant subject courses
Wellspring University Post UTME Eligibility
- Candidates who wrote the 2021 JAMB UTME conducted by the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) and Direct Entry (DE).
- Candidates who made Wellspring University their FIRST CHOICE Institution are eligible for the screening.
- All other interested candidates who did not choose Wellspring University as their First and Second Choices are equally eligible to come for the Wellspring University POST-UTME Screening.
How to Apply for Wellspring University Post UTME Form
- Application form is N7,500 (seven thousand five hundred naira only).
- Click here to generate Remita Retrieval Reference(RRR)
- Keep your RRR safe and use it to make payment on available channels
- Payment channels are: Internet banking, Remita, POS, ATM, Direct Bank Deposit
- Prior to any direct bank deposit you must generate your RRR and present it at the Bank
- However, we advise you make payments online as it is faster
- Online payments are verified automatically & you may commence application immediately.
- You may log in to check the status of your application at any time.
- Once you are offered admission, an sms/e-mail will be sent to you.
Screening dates, time and venue will be communicated to all applicants in no distant time after a successful registration.