UNN Acceptance Fee Amount and Payment Procedure 2021/2022: Following the release of the University of Nigeria, Nsukka, UNN admission list, the management of the institution released the amount to be paid as acceptance fee and the payment procedure.
University of Nigeria, Nsukka, UNN admission acceptance fee amount and payment procedure for the 2021/2022 academic session newly admitted candidates.
UNN acceptance fee is Thirty Thousand Naira Only (N30,000.00).
PROCESS FLOW FOR PAYMENT OF ACCEPTANCE
- Go to the UNN Portal- unnportal.unn.edu.ng
- Click on Undergraduate students.
- Click on create account.
- Enter your Jamb Registration number and your PUTME application RRR (How to Retrieve UNN Post UTME Application RRR).
- Get login details.
- Go to 1 above.
- Enter the login details from 5 above.
- Login to portal.
- Change Password.
- Complete student profile.
- Print out student biodata page.
- Refresh window and click on acceptance fees.
- Generate acceptance fee invoice.
- Proceed to make payments online (using ATM) or at any bank of your choice.
- Come back to Acceptance fees.
- Click Pay acceptance fee.
- Enter the RRR and proceed to generate an acceptance letter duly signed (e-signature).
Best of Luck!