UNIZIK Admission List for 2020/2021 Academic Session: The names of candidates offered provisional admission into the Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka (UNIZIK) DEGREE programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session are out.
The management of Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka (UNIZIK) wishes to inform all the candidates that applied for the university post UTME screening exercise that they can now check their admission status.
The Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka has uploaded the admission list for the 2020/2021 academic session online.
How to Check UNIZIK Admission List
- Go to the UNIZIK admission status checking portal at https://my.unizik.edu.ng/admissions/add_m_ur_ind.php
- Supply your JAMB registration number in the required column
- Finally, click the Next button to access your admission status
Candidates successfully admitted into the Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka (UNIZIK) first-degree programmes are advised to:
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
Those who have accepted their admission on CAPS can begin to check their admission and begin registration processes on my.unizik.edu.ng
Also, candidates still waiting for admission should keep checking CAPS ( “Admission Status” and “Transfer Approval”) after they have ensured they uploaded their O’level results to CAPS.
Candidates and the General public should equally be wary of the activities of admission racketeers: do not pay anybody for admission into Nnamdi Azikiwe University
ALTERNATIVELY, UNIZIK prospective students can also access their admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go to the JAMB admission portal at https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility_/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your UNIZIK admission status.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to UNIZIK admission list for the 2020/2021 academic session.