University of Calabar (UNICAL) Admission List 2021/2022: The list of candidates offered provisional admission into the University of Calabar (UNICAL) various first-degree programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session has been released.
The authorities of the University of Calabar (UNICAL) have released the list of successful candidates at the university’s 2021/2022 academic session Post UTME screening exercise.
READ ALSO: LAUTECH 14th Combined Convocation Ceremonies Programme of Events
Table of Contents
University of Calabar (UNICAL) Admission List 2021/2022.
UNICAL admission list which contains the names of candidates offered provisional admission into the various first degree programmes offered by the university has been uploaded online.
How to Check UNICAL Admission List
Currently, the University of Calabar (UNICAL) prospective students can only access their admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- STEP 1: To access your UNICAL admission status, go to the JAMB portal at https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility_/.
- STEP 2: Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- STEP 3: Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- STEP 4: Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- STEP 5: Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your UNICAL admission status.
Candidates successfully admitted into the University of Calabar (UNICAL) first-degree programmes are advised to:
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
NOTE: This post will be updated immediately the list is available on the university website.
You will be able to follow the procedure outlined below once the list is uploaded on the university website.
- Go to UNICAL admission status checking portal at http://myunical.edu.ng/post-utme/check-admission.aspx
- Login with the JAMB Reg Number and PIN to access your UNICAL admission status
CANDIDATES WHOSE NAMES APPEAR ON THIS LIST ARE PLEASE ADVISED TO PRINT OUT THE ADMISSION STATUS SLIP AND KEEP IT FOR SCREENING AT THEIR VARIOUS DEPARTMENTS. THEY SHOULD PLEASE PROCEED TO PAY THEIR ACCEPTANCE FEE ON ETRANZACT PLATFORM IN ANY COMMERCIAL BANK AND UNICAL MICROFINANCE BANK.
SEE ALSO: MasterCard Foundation Scholars Program at KNUST 2022 [Fully Funded].
How to Buy UNICAL Admission Checker Pin
UNICAL prospective students can check their admission status with their JAMB registration number and UTME admission checker cards. Check below for the procedure to purchase UNICAL admission checker PIN.
This option is available in all commercial banks nationwide. At the bank, you are required to pay and obtain an E-transact PIN. With the PIN log into the portal https://www.myunical.edu.ng and click on the UTME Admission Screening link then follow the instructions on the portal after login.
Buy Admission Status Checker Pin Online option:
This option gives access to purchase an Admission Status Checker pin from the portal. Click Buy Admission Status Checker Pin Online to purchase the Admission Status Checker pin online. Log in with the TRANSACTION ID as the PIN into the portal.
Scratch Card Option:
This option is available in the following banks within Calabar Metropolis ONLY:
- UMFB, University of Calabar
- Heritage Bank, Calabar Road
- Wema Bank, Murtala Muhammed H/Way
- First City Monument Bank, Calabar Road
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
- Candidates whose names appear on this list are please advised to login to the JAMB portal to either ACCEPT or REJECT their admission offers within 72 hours from the date of this publication, failure which the admission may be REVERSED.
- Those YET-TO-BE admitted and whose scores fall within the approved cut-off mark with the required subject combination are advised to check the school portal regularly to know their admissions status.
- Candidates are advised to go on the Jamb portal to accept admission if they have not done that already.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to the UNICAL admission list for the 2021/2022 academic year.