UNIMED Admission List 2020/2021 [Merit & Supplementary]: The management of the University of Medical Science (UNIMED), Ondo State, has released the merit and supplementary list of candidates offered provisional admission into its DEGREE programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
This is to inform all the candidates that applied for admission into the University of Medical Science, Ondo State (UNIMED) and also participated in the post UTME screening exercise that the 2020/2021 academic session merit and supplementary admission lists are out.
UNIMED admission list contains the names of candidates offered provisional admission into the university’s various DEGREE programmes.
How to Check University of Medical Science Admission List
- Go to UNIMED admission status checking portal @ https://www.unimed.edu.ng/portal/admission_status.php.
- Enter your JAMB registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Check’ to access your admission list.
Successfully admitted candidates are advised to:
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
NOTE: Acceptance fees and school fees payment for Admitted candidates ends on Wednesday 10th March 2021.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to UNIMED admission list.