UNILAG International School Admission Form 2020: University of Lagos, UNILAG international school admission form for the 2020/2021 academic session is out and now on sale.
The Management Board of the International School, University of Lagos (ISL) invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into BASIC 7, (JS1) at the International School, University of Lagos (ISL).
- Dufil Prima Foods Biotechnology Graduate Trainee 2020
- Obong University Recruitment 2020 & How to Apply
- Police Constable Recruitment Entry Requirements Suspended – IGP
- American University of Nigeria Recruitment 2020 & Portal Registration
- Is NPower Test Timetable for 2020 Screening Out? See Today’s Update
- NPower Shortlisted Applicants 2020: Steps to Checking If You Are Enrolled
- Npower Results Checking Portal 2020 – Login to Access Your Results
- FG Approves N10 billion Survival Fund for Transport Workers & Operators
How to Apply for UNILAG International School Admission Form.
Forms for the entrance examination can be purchased by paying the sum of N11,200 (Eleven thousand, two hundred Naira) for Application Form (N10,000) & Past Questions (N1,200), into Unilag Consult’s First Bank Account: 20229937936.
After payment, proceed to Unilag Consult’s Accounts Department, room 109, First Floor, Unilag Consult Building, opposite ISL, with a copy of the payment teller. Or Login to Unilag Consult website www.unilagconsult.com.ng/islentrance
Obtain a payment receipt from Accounts and proceed to the Administrative office to collect the form and past questions booklet.
Inquiries should be directed to 0818 198 0476 or email@example.com