How to Check UNIBEN Post UTME Result 2020/2021: The University of Benin, UNIBEN Post UTME result for the 2020/2021 academic session is out. Candidates that participated in the screening exercise can now check their results.
This is to inform all the candidates that participated in the University of Benin (UNIBEN) 2020/2021 academic session post UTME screening exercise that their results have been released.
Before you proceed, check out these opportunities:
- FG Scholarship Awards for Postgraduate, Undergraduate, HND and NCE 2020/2021
- Lafarge Africa Plc National Essay Competition 2020 | Over N3 Million in Cash Prizes
- HackXploit Competition 2020 for Young Nigerian Hackers | N1.75 Million in Prizes
- Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships (QECS) 2021/2022
- MTN mPulse Hackathon 2020 | N1m in Funding Support
- Ibhawoh Foundation Essay Competition 2020 for Undergraduate Students
UNIBEN PUTME results have been successfully uploaded online. Follow the steps outlined below to check yours.
How to Check UNIBEN Post UTME Results
- Go to UNIBEN post UTME result checking portal at https://uniben.waeup.org/login.
- Enter Username/ID and password where required.
- Finally, click on login to access your result.
- Lafarge Africa National Essay Competition 2020 | Over N3M Cash Prizes
- Fulbright-Nehru Master’s Fellowships 2021/2022 for Indians
- Nigerian Navy DSSC Course 28 List of Successful Candidates 2020
- NEXIT Portal Login / Sign up – https://nexit-fmhds.cbn.gov.ng/auth/login
- HackXploit Competition 2020 for Nigerian Hackers
- Nigeria Immigration Shortlisted Candidates 2020/2021
- Apply 2021 UNFPA Internship Programme for International Students
- DAAD/ZMT Doctoral Scholarship 2021/22 for Sub-Saharan African Students
- Australian Military Absorption Training Scholarship 2021 for Africans
UNIBEN Post UTME Result Submitted to VC.
The result of the 2020/2021 Post-UTME Screening exercise of the University of Benin has been submitted to the Vice-Chancellor, Professor Lilian Salami.
A summary of the results was presented to the Vice-Chancellor by the Chairman of the Committee on Post-UTME, Professor Ehimwenma Omoregie. He explained that a total of nineteen thousand, nine hundred and eighty-seven (19,987) candidates partook in the screening exercise. At the same time, fourteen thousand, five hundred and fifteen (14,515) of them were successful, representing seven-two point six two per cent pass.
She went further to explain that of the eight hundred and two candidates affected by the technical hitch of 8th December 2020, ninety-nine per cent returned for the re-write while the less than ten candidates who are yet to re-write, have been given another date via their e-mails and telephone numbers.
The Vice-Chancellor commended the Committee for the prompt submission and the good work.