UCH Ibadan PGD in Nursing Education Admission Form 2022/2023: Individuals, Ministries of Health, Training Hospitals, Nurses’ Training Institutions, and other Government Agencies are invited to submit an application form for 2022/2023 admission into the Nurse/Midwife/Public Health Nurse Tutors’ Programme for the Postgraduate Diploma in Nursing Education (PGDNE). Candidates who are self-sponsored may also apply.
The management of the University College Hospital (UCH), Ibadan has commenced the sale of application forms for admission into its Nurse/Midwife/Public Health Nurse Tutors’ Programme for the Postgraduate Diploma in Nursing Education (PGDNE) for the 2022/2023 academic session.
See the requirements and how to apply for University College Hospital (UCH), Ibadan Postgraduate Diploma in Nursing Education (PGDNE) admission form below.
READ ALSO: Shehu Sule College of Nursing & Midwifery Form 2022/2023
Table of Contents
UCH Ibadan PGD in Nursing Education Admission Form 2022/2023
To be eligible for admission into the Postgraduate Diploma in Nursing Education programme, candidates must: have five (5) credits at WASCE/GCE O/L (or equivalent) obtained at a sitting or six (6) credits at not more than two (2) sittings. The subject combination must include English Language, Biology, Chemistry, Physics and Mathematics.
- The candidate must be a registered Nurse with Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria; who posses first degree in Nursing.
- Must possess current practising licence with Nursing and Midwifery of Nigeria.
- Two years post qualification working experience will be an additional advantage.
How to Apply for UCH Ibadan Postgraduate Diploma in Nursing Education (PGDNE) Admission Form
Follow the steps below to access the Nurse/Midwife/Public Health Nurse Tutors` Post Graduate Diploma in Nursing Education on the University of Ibadan Postgraduate College portal
- Go to the PG college website: pgcollege.ui.edu.ng
- Click on sign up for New applicant
- Fill in your personal details
- A code will be displayed on your right hand side
- Enter the code on the personal details form
- Message will be sent directly to your personal e-mail address given
- Check your mail: a message will be sent to the e-mail address given.
- Enter the username and password
- on Faculty of Clinical Science,
- on Department of Nursing
- on PGDNE Program
- Generate invoice and pay with your ATM card (Master Card)
EXAMINATION: Kindly note that candidate will be required to undertake proficiency in English Language and interactive sessions. The date would be communicated later.
CONDITION FOR TRAINING: Candidates or their sponsors will be responsible for Fees and other incidental expenses.
For more enquiries: Contact 08034379904, 08060864297, 08023360014