Taraba State College of Nursing and Midwifery Admission Form 2022/2023: Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Taraba State College of Nursing and Midwifery (TSCNM), Jalingo, Basic Midwifery and Community Midwifery Programmes for the 2022/2023 academic session.
Taraba State College of Nursing and Midwifery (TSCNM), Jalingo is now selling the application forms for admission into its Basic Midwifery and Community Midwifery Programme for the 2022/2023 academic session. See the requirements and how to apply for the TSCNM Jalingo Midwifery Programmes admission form below.
For Basic Midwifery, candidates must possess at least 5 Credits in their O’level result – WAEC, NECO or NABTEB which must include Mathematics, English Language, Biology, Physics and Chemistry obtainable in not more than two sittings to include.
Meanwhile, for the Community Midwifery, Candidates must be indigenes of Taraba State and should possess the following requirements before applying for (5) Credits including (English Language and Biology) in their O’level result – WAEC, NECO or NABTEB obtainable in not more than two sittings
How to Apply for TSCNM Jalingo Basic & Community Midwifery Programmes Admission Form
Sales of admission forms has commenced through the college website
Application forms fees per Candidate is N8,000.00 only
MODE OF APPLICATION
- Visit the College Website via: www.tarabascnm.edu.ng/portal/application
- Create an account on the college portal
- Use your username and password to log in
- Make payment for the application form via ATM CARD
- Fill out the form carefully and submit it online
- PRINT YOUR PAYMENT SLIP (evidence of payment), application form, and acknowledgement letter. Come along with your printed payment slip and all other documents during the entrance examination for verification, please
Deadline: Thursday 21st July, 2022
Aptitude test will be on
DATE: Friday 22nd July 2022
VENUE: College Premises
NOTE: Prospective candidates should come along with their original documents for verification on the day of the aptitude test please. Also, come along with writing materials for the test.