Kogi State College of Nursing and Midwifery Form 2022/2023: The management of the Kogi State College of Nursing and Midwifery, Obangede (KGNCNMOBANGEDE) invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the school for the 2022/2023 academic session.
Table of Contents
What are the admission requirements into the Kogi State School of Nursing?
Interested candidates must pass the following subjects at a minimum of credit level in either WAEC/NECO/NABTEB;
- English Language
- Awaiting Results applicants need not apply.
- WAEC, NECO, NABTEB ACCEPTED.
How to Apply for School of Nursing Kogi State Form 2022
- Visit the School’s official website (www.kgscnmobangede.edu.ng)
- Click on Apply Now
- Create an Account by providing a valid email address, name, phone number and address.
- Submit and proceed to the payment page. Your payment information will be displayed, including your Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) Number and the amount to be paid.
- Print out your Payment Invoice
- Process your payment through Bank Payment or Online Payment
- Bank Payment
- Take the printed invoice from your application portal (which contains your RRR) to any bank branch of your choice, and pay
- Online Payment
- Visit www.remita.net
- Click on Bills & Purchases
- Click on Pay RRR Invoice
- Enter the RRR generated from your application portal
- Bank Payment
- Process your payment with your ATM card details
- Return to the School’s Application Portal and confirm your payment
- Submit your Biodata and complete your application. Once the application is completed, you will no longer be able to edit your biodata
- Print your Application Form
NOTE: Candidates are to process their Application Fee payment with the Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) generated from the School’s Application Portal ONLY. Any other payment with RRR generated outside the School’s Application Portal will not be recognized.
The entrance examination will be Computer-Based.
CBT Entrance Examination: 12 September-15th September, 2022
Sales of form for 2022/2023 (Batch B) Academic Session will close on 9th September, 2022
For Inquiries, Support & More Info: 07053097001 firstname.lastname@example.org.