University of Birmingham African MBA Scholarship 2021/2022: The University of Birmingham through the African MBA Scholarship is making available one 12 month full time MBA offer to Africans for 2021/22 entry into the MBA programme of the university.
The African MBA Scholarship is a full-fees scholarship (£30,450 for 2021/22 entry), part funded by a private donor with a commitment to Africa and part by the University.
- Nigeria Maritime University Resumption Date 2021
- EMEND World Environment Day Writing Competition 2021
- Mama Cass Restaurant Limited Recruitment 2021 & How to Apply
- University of Western Australia Global Excellence Scholarship 2021
- Atlas Corps Fellowship 2021/2022 [Funded to the United States]
- Jim Ovia Foundation Leaders Scholarship 2021/2022 for African Students
- Al-Istiqama University Sumaila (AUSU) Post UTME Form 2020/2021
- NSCDC Shortlisted Candidates 2021 for Screening | Download PDF
University of Birmingham African MBA Scholarship 2021 | ELIGIBILITY
- The scholarship holder will be in financial need as determined by the University.
- The scholarship holder will be from the continent of Africa.
- The scholarship will be allocated on the basis of intellectual excellence, relevant experience and evidence of a commitment to the economic development of Africa.
- Scholarship covers full-fees to the value of £30,450 for 2021/22 entry),
- Part funded by a private donor with a commitment to Africa and part by the University.
- Scholarship is only available to one 12 month full time MBA offer holder for 2021/22 entry.
How to Apply.
Applicants must apply to be given an offer of place in the university MBA programme. Assessment will be made via a separate application process only open to offer holders for the Birmingham MBA 12 month full time programmes for 2021/22 entry.
Contact Information: For details on Birmingham MBA scholarships, applicants can contact Victoria Malin via firstname.lastname@example.org (MBA Recruitment and Admissions Officer).
Application Deadline: April (Annually)