L-EARN Impact Scholarship Program 2021 at Erasmus University: Students of developing countries are currently presented with the offer of the L-EARN for Impact Scholarship to study at Erasmus University in the Netherlands for full-time study degree course commencing in the 2021/22 academic year.
The scholarship (max 22,000 euro) is open to individuals from developing countries with relevant professional experience and a history of supporting their countries’ development efforts applying to a Master’s degree program.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Erasmus University /L-EARN Impact Scholarship
Scholarships to be taken at: Erasmus University, Netherlands.
Scholarship level: Masters.
Slots: Not stated
Scholarship Worth/Allowance: Between € 10,000 and € 22,000 (including statutory fee)
Subject Eligibility: Any master’s degree program.
Country/Candidate Eligibility: Students of developing countries.
To be eligible for the L-EARN for Impact Scholarship 2021 at Erasmus University;
- Your home country must be one of the Developing Countries on the World Bank’s list
- You are an excellent student, according to Erasmus MC standards.
- Your average grade should be the equivalent to the Dutch grade of 8.0
- You have recent relevant work experience after earning a Bachelor’s degree
- You are applying for a full-time master at Erasmus University Rotterdam
- You must check and meet the admission requirements of the university.
- Second year master students are also eligible.
- English Language Requirement: It is required that should take and pass one of the following English language tests:
- TOEFL-it opens external: 100 with minimum subscores of 20.
- C217 to have your score report sent to us.
- IELTS Academic Opens external: 7,0 with minimum subscores of 6,0
How to Apply for L-EARN Impact Scholarship Program 2021 for Students of Developing Countries at Erasmus University, Netherlands
To be enlisted in the L-EARN Impact program 2021, students have to take admission in the postgraduate degree coursework at the university. After taking admission, you can apply for the award.
You will be required to submit the certified true copy of highest degree, transcript of academic records and a copy of the information page of your international passport.
Application Deadline: March 15, 2021