Quality medical diagnosis is crucial to effective healthcare delivery. Behind the scenes, medical lab scientists work hard to ensure that health management decisions are backed by test results and facts. To acknowledge and celebrate their contributions, ISN Medical have decided to organise the Medical Lab Scientist of the Year Award. They believe it is about time that these heroes get the recognition they deserve.
- Ondo State Teachers Recruitment 2020/2021 Form Portal & How to Apply
- Garki Hospital Abuja Salary Structure – See Garki Hospital Payscale
- Nigerian Govt Issues Fresh Conditions for Reopening of Schools
- Garki Hospital Abuja Recruitment 2020 Application Form & How to Apply
Before registering ensure you are a registered member of MLSCN/AMLSN and currently working in a registered medical laboratory or hospital.
1. N1,000,000 cash prize + Plaque / Trophy + Capacity development training + A donation of medical lab equipment / reagents worth N1,000,000 to the lab where he / she works + Branded gift items
2. First Runner-Up: N750,000 cash prize + Capacity development training
3. Second Runner-Up: N750,000 cash prize + Capacity development training Consolation Prices
4. Consolation Prices for the other 7 finalists: N200,000 cash prize
How to Apply ISN Medical Lab Scientist of the Year (iMLSOTY) Award.
Do you have what it takes to be the ISN Medical Lab Scientist of the Year?
Deadline: Not Stated.