Visa She’s Next Grant Program 2022 for Women Business Founders: Visa is continuing to take action and help remove the disproportionate barriers faced by women business founders.
The Visa She’s Next Grant Program, in partnership with IFundWomen, will provide 5 winning businesses in each of the following participating countries: Egypt, KSA, Morocco, and UAE with cash grants and mentorship.
The program provides grants of $10,000 USD along with a one-year IFundWomen Coaching membership.
Open to any woman who meets all of the following eligibility requirements:
- The entrant is a legal resident of Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Arab Republic of Egypt or Morocco; and is only open to residents of these four countries.
- The entrant’s business must be at least 51% women-owned and operate their business in Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Arab Republic of Egypt or Morocco.
- The entrant’s business must have a minimum annual revenue of US Dollars 5,000 (or its equivalent) or more.
- The entrant’s business must have been operating for at least one year.
The judges will make their decision by awarding point values from 0-20 (with 20 being the highest score) in each of the following categories:
- Compelling Story of Entrepreneurship (20 points)
- Strength of business metrics (20 points)
- Compelling digital presence (20 points)
- Compelling Problem Business Is Solving (20 points)
- Quality of Written Materials and/or Visual Media (20 points)
How to Apply Visa She’s Next Grant Program 2022
Applications will be accepted on a rolling basis through 11:59 pm PT on July 20, 2022. Acceptance is dependent on the applicant meeting the judging criteria and program capacity.
Deadline: July 20, 2022