Youth in Motion Policy and Governance Fellowship 2021 for Young Africans: Applications are open for the Youth in Motion Policy and Governance Fellowship 2021. The Fellowship is a 4-week virtual program aimed at building capacity of youths with great potential, to drive tangible transformation, through effective policy making and influencing across various impact areas.
Successful applicants (about 30 youths for this cohort) will undergo intensive training to develop their leadership potential and will have access to world-class knowledge taught by well-experienced trainers, who are impact drivers in their various fields. This program places great emphasis on collaboration, networking and knowledge-sharing, to maximize impact.
1. To supervise and provide a select group of 30 young leaders (18 to 35 years) selected across the sub-Sahara African region with specialized knowledge and resources to become active players in policy making and influencing.
2. To provide a network for young leaders driving policy change within Africa a platform to interact, engage and learn from practical leaders on the policy field and themselves.
3. To engage and supervise the young leaders (selected Fellows only) in passing on the specialized knowledge they have received down to other young people in their respective communities.
- Be an African youth and must be living in the sub-Saharan African region.
- Be aged between 18 to 35 years.
- Must be able to demonstrate good track record (at least 2 – 3 years) in leadership and/or civic engagement, and have a collaborative mindset.
- Must be working towards building a career in policy making and influencing.
- Be able to commit the required number of hours and weekends for the duration of this program.
How to Apply.
Deadline: September 22, 2021