Federal Ministry of Education Nigeria Award Scholarship (NA) 2020/2021: Are you a Postgraduate, Undergraduate students and seeking for financial assistance to pursuing your academic dreams? The Federal Ministry of Education (Federal Scholarship Borad) – The Honourable Minister of Education (HME), Mallam Adamu Adamu, hereby invites interested and qualified Nigerians to participate in the 2020/2021 Nomination computer Based Test (CBT) for the Federal Government Scholarship Awards Tenable in Nigeria Tertiary Institutions.
This award is intended to cover institutional fees and other personal maintenance fee if selected. To apply, scroll down to method of application and follow the processes as stated below.
- Lafarge Africa National Essay Competition 2020 | Over N3M Cash Prizes
- Fulbright-Nehru Master’s Fellowships 2021/2022 for Indians
- Nigerian Navy DSSC Course 28 List of Successful Candidates 2020
- NEXIT Portal Login / Sign up – https://nexit-fmhds.cbn.gov.ng/auth/login
- HackXploit Competition 2020 for Nigerian Hackers
- Nigeria Immigration Shortlisted Candidates 2020/2021
- Apply 2021 UNFPA Internship Programme for International Students
- DAAD/ZMT Doctoral Scholarship 2021/22 for Sub-Saharan African Students
- Australian Military Absorption Training Scholarship 2021 for Africans
About Federal Ministry Of Education
The Federal Ministry of Education is a part of the Federal Ministries of Nigeria that directs education in Nigeria. It is located at Block 5A (8th Floor), Federal Secretariat Complex, Shehu Shagari Way, Central Area, P.M.B. 146, Garki, Abuja.
NIGERIA AWARD SCHOLARSHIP (NA) 2020/2021 TENABLE IN NIGERIA PUBLIC TERTIARY INSTITUTIONS.
Federal Ministry of Education Nigeria Award Scholarship 2020/2021 Eligibility Criteria.
THE ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR NIGERIAN AWARD AS FOLLOWS:
- Applicants for Postgraduate studies should possess a minimum of first degree with Second Class Honours Upper Division.
- Applicant must be registered Full-Time students of Federal or State Universities.
- All other applicants (UG, HND & NCE) must be registered full-time students in their second year or above in Federal or State Universities, Polytechnics, Monotechnics and Colleges of Education.
- All undergraduate Scholarship applicants (Physically challenged inclusive) must have at least 4.0 Cumulative Grade Points Aggregate (CGPA) on a five (5) point scale or its equivalents or 5.0 on a 7 point scale.
- All NCE and HND applicants must have a CGPA of 3.5 and above on a scale of 4.0 IMPORTANT INFORMATION:
- The scholarship is tenable in Nigeria and take effect from the beginning of the academic
- It shall not be held at the same time with another Award nor for part-time studies.
- Change of course or Institution is not allowed while enjoying the award.
Field Of Study to Be Considered for Nigeria Award Scholarship (NA) 2020/2021.
FIELD OF STUDY TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THE AWARD ARE AS FOLLOWS:
- A. Science and Technology B. Medicine and Para-medicals C. Education D. Agriculture E. Liberal Arts/Social/Management Sciences F. Entrepreneural Studies,
- G. ICT
- H. Environmental Sciences
- I. Law
How to Apply: All qualified candidates are advised to:
1. Visit Federal Ministry of Education’s website www.education.gov.ng and click on Federal Scholarship Board ICON on the Home Page OR go to https://fsbn.com.ng/applicants/auth/register/28527
2. Read Guidelines and then Complete the Application Form online
3. Print the Examination slip. d. Double Entries will be disqualified!
i. Letter of Admission to the Institution
ii. Current Course Registration Form
iii. CGPA results of year 1, 2, 3, etc. iv. Current School’s Identity Card
v. State/ Local Government indigene certificate
Nigeria Award Scholarship Application Closing Date.
The Federal Ministry of Education Nigeria Award Scholarship (NA) 2020/2021 registration portal will be opened 14th December, 2020 to 24th January, 2021.
NOTE: Come with one set of completed online printed form at the venue of the interviews as scheduled below:
2020/2021 FSB Computer Based Test Venues
- States: Sokoto, Kano
- Venue: Kano Sokoto
- States: Adamawa, Bauchi
- Venue: Yola, Bauchi
- States: FCT, Kwara
- Venue: Bwari, Ilorin
- States: Oyo, Ondo
- Venue: Ibadan, Akure
- States: Delta, Rivers
- Venue: Asaba, Port Harcourt
- States: Enugu, Imo
- Venue: Enugu, Owerri.
General Notice for Nigeria Award Scholarship 2020/2021 Applicants.
During the application, candidates are expected to indicate the following:
- Candidates are advised to choose Computer Based Test Centre (CBT) very close to them.
- Choice of programme preferred in order of priority (i.e. Nigerian Award)
OFFICIAL PHONE NUMBERS/E-MAIL:
i. Nigerian Award: 09133449200 / 09154573973
For further Technical/Apps inquires please call:
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS PARTICULAR APPLICATION DOES NOT ATTRACT ANY PROCESSING FEE. THEREFORE, BEWARE OF FRAUDSTERS!
SIGNED: ARC SONNY T. ECHONO, fnia
PERMANENT SECRETARY FEDERAL MINISTRY OF EDUCATION