Delta State Bursary Application 2022 For Indigenes in Tertiary Institutions: The Delta State Bursary and Scholarship Board, is now accepting applications from students of Government approved private and public Tertiary Institutions for its 2021/2022 Students’ Special Assistance Scheme (SSAS). The deadline for submission of applications for the Delta State Bursary is March 17, 2022.
The Delta State Bursary and Scholarship Board, has announced the commencement of the online bursary registration of students for the State Government’s 2021/2022 Students’ Special Assistance Scheme (SSAS) from February 15th – 17th March 2022.
Applications are therefore invited from qualified Delta State Students in Public and Private Tertiary Institutions to participate in the 2021/2022 Students’ Special Assistance Scheme (Bursary Award).
Delta State Bursary Application Eligibility
All Applicants must:
- Be of Delta State origin.
- Must have National Identification Number (NIN).
- Be registered full-time students of only Government approved private and public Tertiary Institutions (PGD, Masters, and PhD Students are NOT eligible).
- Have CGPA of 2.20 and above in the previous academic year’s examination.
- Be in second year/NDI (200 to 500) in the Universities or HND Il in the Polytechnics /Monotechnic and NCE II – Il in the colleges of Education.
- Have an account with a Bank.
- Must indicate their level/year, and their department/ course of study
How to Apply for Delta State Bursary
A. Log on to https://www.dsbsb.dl.gov.ng/bursary/registration then click on “Apply Here” to submit your bursary application form.
B. You will be charged Eight Hundred Naira (N800.00) non-refundable online processing fee using debit cards.
C. Online Acknowledge Card should be downloaded and printed for your personal record registration.
FOR ENQUIRIES: All enquiries should be channelled to Helplines 08143871532 |08030777381| 08032261336 Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org