Applications for the UNESCO Kulturweit Tandem Program 2022 are now open. In kulturweit-Tandem, two participants each from an African country and Germany deal with the history of colonialism and its effects on the present.
Together you will develop projects against racism that you can implement in theatres, museums and schools, associations, initiatives or companies in Germany. The program consists of a two-month language course in your country, a four-week seminar on the African continent and a three-month project phase in Germany. All participants are financially supported and pedagogically accompanied.
READ ALSO: How to Apply UBTH Residency Training Programme 2022
Table of Contents
UNESCO Kulturweit Tandem Program 2022
With kulturweit-Tandem you are committed to a world without discrimination. You gain international experience, give free rein to your creativity in the project phase and establish a network with which you can get involved for a long time to come.
kulturweit offers you:
- Assumption of international and national travel costs for flight or train to the seminar location and to the deployment site
- Subsidy for the two-month language course (German, English, French or Swahili course)
- Accommodation and meals during the international seminar in Kenya
- A full-time job for three months in an institution in the cultural, educational or sustainability sector in Germany including a monthly pocket money of 750 euros
- Foreign health, liability and accident insurance
- Organisation and implementation of the accompanying pedagogical programme
- a contact person at the deployment site
- a contact person for questions about application, selection and placement, visa and security at the German Commission for UNESCO
- Quality assurance and evaluation
- You are eligible to participate if you live in Burundi, Germany, Kenya or Rwanda;
- Must be of legal age;
- Have basic language skills in German and English or French. One of the languages you should speak very well.
How to Apply UNESCO Kulturweit Tandem Program
Apply from 1 to 25 July 2022! All applications received by 25 July at 12 noon (CEST) will be considered equally.
Deadline: July 25, 2022