SAP’s Young Professional Program Nigeria 2021: SAP is now accepting applications from recent graduates in Nigeria for its 2021 Young Professional Program. See the benefits, requirements and how to apply for SAP Young Professional Program below.
Applications are invited from recent graduates in Nigeria for the SAP Young Professional Program. The Young Professional Program is a free initiative delivered by the SAP Training and Development Institute. The program, which lasts for 3 months, is designed to give recent graduates the certifications and soft skills required to begin a career as an SAP Associate Consultant. At the end of the training, SAP TDI will work very closely with the YPP graduates to introduce them to a host of opportunities with SAP customers and partners to work as an SAP Consultant.
Table of Contents
SAP Young Professional Program Benefits
- Start your journey to become an SAP Consultant;
- Gain globally-recognised associate-level SAP Certifications;
- Learn directly from SAP experts;
- Experience classroom and workshop-based training in SAP Technologies;
- Develop the soft skills needed to prepare you for successful job applications;
- Benefit from introductions to job opportunities within the SAP Ecosystem to help secure a position after the training. Please note this program does not guarantee you a job at the end of it.
- The role of an SAP Consultant can be divided into 2 functions: Functional and Technical. This program will be training Functional Consultants. SAP Functional Consultants work with customers to understand their business requirements and translate them to detailed technology solutions.
- The training will train you to become an SAP certified Associate Consultant in SAP S/4 HANA and SAP Ariba Sourcing.
SAP Young Professional Program Requirements
- Candidates must have the legal right to work in Nigeria;
- Candidates must be currently unemployed or employed in a part-time/non-permanent role not related to career aspirations;
- Candidates must be educated to at least Bachelor level in a field related to Business Administration / Management Information Systems / Industrial Engineering
- Candidates will preferably have graduated within the last 3 years with a GPA in the top quartile – proof of this may be requested;
- Candidates must have a keen interest in starting an SAP-related career involving travel;
- Candidates should be fluent in English, both written and spoken;
- The program will commence late – June 2021 and full-time availability from 9am – 6pm from Monday – Friday throughout the training period is essential. The Program will last for 3 months.
- Due to the spread of Coronavirus this training will take place online in a virtual live classroom format. Please ensure you have strong enough internet at home to be able to participate in this program.
How to Apply for SAP Young Professional Program
Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
Important Information / Notice
- SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com , APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com , EMEA: Careers@sap.com).
- Please share an English version of your resume while applying for this program
- Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Deadline: Not Specified