Rivers State University Admission List 2021/2022: RSU Admission List – The list of candidates offered provisional admission into the Rivers State University (RSU), Nkpolu – Oroworukwo, degree programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session is out.
This is to inform all candidates who participated in the Rivers State University of Science and Technology (RSUST) 2021/2022 Post UTME screening Exercise that the management of the institution has released the names of candidates offered provisional admission.
READ ALSO: University of Delta Post UTME Form 2021/2022
Currently, RSU prospective students can only access their admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go to the JAMB admission portal at https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility_/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your RSU admission status.
Candidates successfully admitted into the Rivers State University (RSU) first-degree programmes are advised to:
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
Candidates not yet admitted should note that admission is in progress, and regularly check the JAMB site and the University website for their admission status.
NOTE: This post will be updated immediately the list is available on the university website.
You will be able to follow the procedure outlined below once the list is uploaded on the university website.
- Go to RSU admission portal at https://ecampus.rsu.edu.ng/.
- Locate the Admission List section and type your registration number in the provided column.
- Click the GO button to proceed to view your admission status. NOTE: You will need to make a payment of N1,000 to be able to print your admission status/letter.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to RSUST admission list for the 2021/2022 academic session.