OOU ID Card Data Capture Timetable: Olabisi Onabanjo University ID card data capture timetable for the fresh students admitted during the 2021/2022 academic session.
The management of the Olabisi Onabanjo University has published the ID card data capture timetable for the 2021/2022 academic session fresh students.
The table below shows the Time Table for the Capturing of the 2021/2022 Fresh Students Data on the Smart ID Card Devices in preparation for the production of their Smart Identity Cards.
- FACULTY OF LAW/CLINICAL/PHARMACY ›› Monday 14th to Tuesday 15th March 2022
- FACULTY OF EDUCATION (ART) ›› Wednesday 16th March 2022
- FACULTY OF EDUCATION (SCIENCE) ›› Thursday 17th March 2022
- FACULTY OF EDUCATION (SOCIAL SCIENCE) ›› Friday 18th March 2022
- FACULTY OF SCIENCE ›› Monday 21th to Tuesday 22th March 2022
- FACULTY OF ARTS ›› Wednesday 23 to Thursday 24th March 2022
- FACULTY OF AGRIC, PRODUCTION & RENEWABLE RESOURCES ›› Friday 25 March 2022
- FACULTY OF AGRICULTURAL MANAGEMENT & RURAL DEVELOPMENT ›› Monday 28th March 2022
- FACULTY OF BASIC MEDICAL SCIENCES ›› Tuesday 29th to Wednesday 30 March 2022
- FACULTY OF SOCIAL SCIENCE ›› Thursday 31 March to Friday 1st April 2022
- FACULTY OF ENGINEERING /ENVIRONMENTAL STUDIES ›› Monday 3th to Tuesday 5th April 2022
- FACULTY OF ADMINISTRATION & MANAGEMENT SCIENCES ›› Wednesday 6th to Thursday 7th April 2022
VENUE: Twins Lecture Theatre beside Old Admin. Block
TIME: 12:00 noon to 3:00 pm (Monday to Friday)