This is to bring to the attention of the general public that the sales of forms for prospective candidates into the School of Health information Management (SHIM) OAUTHC, Ile-Ife for 2020/2021 academic session is on-going, interested candidates who must have sat for the 2020 UTME examination and obtained five (5) O’level credits at not more than two sittings [in English Language, Mathematics, Biology/Health Science and Chemistry] are eligible to apply.
In addition to the above, all ND applicants must know that final admission into the school shall be based on the JAMB-UTME approved cut-off marks as later decided by JAMB for Polytechnics, Monotechnics and Colleges of Education in the 2020/2021 academic session.
Upon completion of the course graduates of the school are to participate in the National Youth Service Corps Scheme (NYSC) of the Federal Government of Nigeria.
OAUTHC SHIM Admission Form – Entry Qualifications.
Candidates seeking for ND admission must have obtained the minimum entry requirement of five (5) credits at not more than two sittings in the WASC/SSCE/NECO/NABTEB in the following subjects: English Language, Mathematics, Biology/Health Science, Chemistry/Physics and any other subject such as Geography, Economics and Civic Education.
- Candidates who sat for the 2020 JAMB examination and have chosen this school [SHIM OAUTHC, Ile-Ife] in JAMB application form are eligible to apply.
- Candidates who sat for the year 2020 JAMB EXAMINATION and did not chose SHIM, OAUTHC, ILE-IFE, but wish to do change of Institution to SHIM, OAUTHC, ILE-IFE are qualify to apply.
- Candidates intending to pursue the 2-year HND programme must have obtained in addition to 5 credits at O’levels, the National Diploma Certificate (not below Lower Credit) in Health Information Management, together with an evidence of completion of one year (compulsory) Industrial Attachment in a reputable health institution, or an individual with a technician/ professional diploma certificate from a recognized school of health technology.
- Pregnancy is prohibited during training
OAUTHC SHIM Admission Form – Conditions for Admission.
Selection of candidates will be based on the possession of requisite academic qualifications, good performance in both the written examination and oral interview. The written examination for ND applicants will be tested in:
- English Language
- General paper
How to Apply OAU Teaching Hospitals School of Health Admission Form.
Interested ND applicants are to pay a non refundable fee of N2,000.00 while HND applicants are to pay N6,000.00 through REMITTA payable to OAUTHC, Ile-Ife account.
NAME OF SERVICE/PURPOSE: STUDENT’S FEES
DESCRIPTION: 2020/2021 SHIM FORM.
On presentation of the evidence of payment, application forms are to be collected from;
School of Health Information Management,
OAUTHC, P.M.B. 5538,
Completed application forms must be returned to the Head of School.
Post Jamb examination/oral interview:
- Written Test: for OND Wednesday 2nd December 2020
- Oral Interview: for OND Thursday 3rd December 2020
Come along with your JAMB Slip and O’Level Result