Novena University Post UTME Form 2021/2022: Novena University has commenced the sale of post UTME forms for admission into its various undergraduate programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session. See the list of courses, requirements and how to apply for the Novena University Post UTME Form below.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the Novena University, Kwale, Delta State 2021/2022 academic session post UTME screening exercise.
Novena University Undergraduate Courses
- School of Basic Medical Sciences Energy & Petroleum Studies
- Doctor of Optometry (O.D.)
- Medical Laboratory Science
- Public & Community Health
- COLLEGE OF LAW
- LL.B. Law
- COLLEGE OF NATURAL & APPLIED SCIENCES
- Energy & Petroleum Studies
- Petrochemical and Industrial Chemistry Telecommunications Technology
- Information & Communication Tech
- Environmental Management
- Physics & Electronics
- Computer Science
- COLLEGE OF MANAGEMENT & SOCIAL SCIENCES
- Intelligence & Security Studies
- International Relations & Strategic Studies
- Business Administration
- Public Administration
- Political Science
- Mass Communication
Novena University Admission Requirements
- Candidates should possess five (5) credit passes in WAEC, NECO SSCE, GCE, O/LEVEL, NABTEB or their equivalent in English Language, Mathematics and three other subjects relevant to the candidate’s course of study at one or two sittings
DIRECT ENTRY CANDIDATES
- Inclusive of (a) above, DE candidates should have the following:-GCE A/L, IJMB, credit passes at OND, NCE, JUPEB, RN/RM or equivalent qualifications as applicable.
How to Apply for Novena University Post UTME Form
Forms can be obtained online @ http://www.novenauniversity.edu.ng/apply/
Forms are also obtainable upon payment of N7,500.00 only in cash/bank draft at the following outlets:
- REGISTRAR’S OFFICE: Novena University, Amal Campus.
- LAGOS OFFICE: Former Premises of Lagos State University, Anthony Campus, 326-328, Ikorodu Road, Anthony Village. Lagos
- ABUJA OUTLET: Polaris Bank Plc, Plot 557, Gimbiya Street, Area 11, Garki, Abuja.