NECO 2020 SSCE & BECE Not Postponed – Disregard Rumours: The National Examination Council (NECO) has disclosed that it has not postponed the 2020 Basic Education Certificate Examination (BECE) and the Senior School Certificate Examination (SSCE) because of the outbreak of coronavirus.
According to NECO, only the National Common Entrance (NCEE) has been postponed indefinitely because of the COVID -19 pandemic.
This was contained in a statement made public by its Head of Information and Public Relations, Mr Azez Sani.
The statement reads, “The attention of the Management of the National Examinations Council has been drawn to the barrage of fake news trending on the social media purporting that the Council has postponed/shifted the 2020 Basic Education Certificate Examination (BECE) and the Senior School Certificate Examination (SSCE) due to the prevailing situation in the Country
NECO wishes to state categorically that apart from the 2020 National Common Entrance (NCEE) that was postponed indefinitely due to the outbreak of COVID-19, the Council has not reviewed any of its remaining Examination Time Tables (BECE) and (SSCE), neither is it contemplating such for now.
The general public is urged to disregard such fake news, as the Council is Monitoring the prevailing situation in the Country and will make Official pronouncements on the examinations if the need arises.
- JAMB CAPS Mobile App Reinforced To Ease Admission Process
- NABTEB 2020 May/June Registration Form & How to Register Online
- JAMB To Announce 2020 Official Cut-off Mark After Policy Meeting
- Easter Holiday 2020: FG Declares Friday & Monday Public Holidays
- McKinsey Women Achievement Award 2020
- Sheamoisture Fund 2020 Supporting Small Minority & Women of Color Businesses
- IDEX Fellowship Program in Social Enterprise 2020/2021
- EBSU Matriculation Ceremony Date 2019/2020 Academic Session
- Bells University DE Special Admission List 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Landmark University Post UTME Form 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Anchor University Post UTME / DE Form 2020/2021 Academic Session