MCIU Post UTME Form 2022/2023: Michael and Cecilia Ibru University, MCIU post UTME form for the 2022/2023 academic session is now on sale.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Michael and Cecilia Ibru University (MCIU), Ibru Village, Agbarha-Otor, under-listed degree programmes for the 2022/2023 academic session.
- Faculty of Arts and Humanities
- English & Literary Studies
- Bachelor of Arts (BA) Music
- Theatre Arts & Film Studies
- Faculty Computing
- Information Technology
- Computer Science
- Software Engineering
- Faculty of Management and Social Sciences
- Banking and Finance
- Business Administration
- Mass Communication
- Political Science
- Public Administration
- Faculty of Law
- Faculty of Natural & Applied Science
- Applied Biology
- Industrial Chemistry
- Industrial Physics
MCIU Post UTME Eligibility
- Candidates who wrote the 2022 JAMB UTME conducted by the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) and Direct Entry (DE).
- Candidates who made Michael and Cecilia Ibru University their FIRST CHOICE Institution are eligible for the screening.
- All other interested candidates who did not choose Michael and Cecilia Ibru University (MCIU) as their First and Second Choices are equally eligible to come for the MCIU POST-UTME Screening at MCIU.
- Each candidate must possess at least five (5) O’Level Credit Passes including English Language and Mathematics at not more than two (2) sittings in their proposed relevant subject courses.
How to Apply for Michael and Cecilia Ibru University Post UTME Form
- Candidates are required to register online at University’s Website
- Qualified UTME candidates are to pay a sum of two thousand naira into the school account at any Zenith Bank Nationwide
- Bank Name: Zenith Bank
Account Name: Michael and Cecilia Ibru University
Account Number: 1014263562
For More Information Contact
Ibru Village, Agbarha-Otor,