Kwara State Poly Acceptance Fee Payment Procedure 2020/2021 [ND & HND]: Kwara State Polytechnic, KWARAPOLY acceptance fee amount and payment procedure for the 2020/2021 academic session newly admitted ND and HND candidates.
Following the release of the Kwara State Polytechnic admission list, the management of the institution released the acceptance fee amount and payment procedure for the 2020/2021 newly admitted ND and HND candidates.
Latest Update: Payment for acceptance fee for 2020/2021 academic session closes on Friday 12th, February 2021
The Kwarapoly acceptance fee is Ten Thousand Five Hundred Naira (N10,500.00) for ND and Seven Thousand Five Hundred Naira (N7,500.00) for HND. Kwara State Poly acceptance fee payment portal is https://portal.kwarastatepolytechnic.edu.ng/login_app.php.
- Successfully admitted candidates are issued a student login link, student ID and a temporary password.
- Log in to the student area using the student id and the temporary password provided.
- On successful login click on “make payment” on the left menu then click on acceptance tab to make the acceptance fee payment.
- After Acceptance fee is successfully paid, a link to print the Acceptance letter is displayed, and then your students’ status is changed to “screening requested”.
- If you pass the Kwara poly screening, an email will be sent to your mailbox informing you that your credential has been screened.
- If you, however, fail the screening test, you will be instructed on what next to do.